Summons: Krawn z. Bernard, et al.

hippo

SUMMONS TO APPEAR

BEFORE THE AULIC COURT

hp5Ret93DvWl11axIen4Sqk-f1aD4Bz3uBn6AJaVK6BEZitfTjBau-8nAeGAEEnF23JdN6fEGx_elpgh4iw_sHySBNYOErgeT8xWCr4_jOBoa2j4I8cYun6ljp4rxR-KSQ2yLH8J

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

This Summons, issued on 13th of Tov and Yermey, 358 ES by the Crown and represented by High Justiciar Duke Matyas Baruch,

Compels the Aulic Court to call upon Bernard, Arvedth, and Renault to appear before it and answer the following charges:

408.01: An individual who attempts to exact tribute by threat of force shall be guilty of the severe offence of banditry.

406.021: An individual who intentionally steals the possessions of another, and where such possessions are of significant value, shall be guilty of the middling offence of grand theft.

Arisen from these circumstances:

The three accused, Bernard, Arvedth, and Renault, had pushed a cart of goods into the front gates of Karosgrad. After inspection of the incident, Armiger Cedric Barclay of the Royal Army found a parchment detailing the group’s crimes in Talon’s Grotto - stealing a valuable horse by ambush and ensnarement, with clear sketches of each of them.

I swear the contents of this Summons to be true and accurate to the best of my belief before Godan.

Signed,

Lord Matyas Baruch

hippo#0985

Edited by hippo