SECUNDO AUREA BULLA PROVIDENTIA

Iudaes

Maimed and still yet recuperating after the boomsteel attack, Father Cyril Eloi Halcourt would be read the bull bedside as he simply gazed out the window. Many good men had made an arduous journey, only to have perished on the fateful day of the Diet.

Before the attendant left, he would send word through them to Jude II, congratulating him on his ascension. Eventually, he would get a scribe bedside to see a proper letter written to the man...

"That's a wonderful choice of motto," says one man, "If ever I saw one."

This is same man who wrote Jude II a letter asking for his prayers in response to "Eternity with Him." He, in celebration of his prayer-friend becoming Pontiff, paints an image of the Pope with a note.

Image result for Pius X

"Your Holiness, an inspired motto and name. Please continue to pray for me and my children and accept this portrait. We hope that it will remind you of us and so present us before God. We pray that it will be surpassed in the next life when your countenance will be enhanced by the vision of that Good God  in whom we would restore all things.

I remain your obedient servant,

-Peter." ((Btw I didn't make this lol got it off the internet))

Edited by thesmellypocket

Reserved 

"Brother Peter,

I greet you warmly and hope this letter reaches you and your family in good health. I do affirm that you and your children are indeed in my prayers and ask you in return to pray for me. I too thank you for the most gracious gift which has brought me a great smile as I witness first hand the kindness among my dear flock. 

Dei gratia,

Jude II"

@thesmellypocket