The Secret's Ending (PK)

"My love is lost in Norland....."

"I named  you Taliyu-Secret." Mother said to me the first time I met her. For me, it was a new revelation, a new beginning, and clearer future....

But I wonder who am I. I tried to find the answer by trying to find my ancestry. I failed. I tried to join many kinds of things, and tried to find love in people I met. I failed yet again.....

One would say that a name is but a name. Another would say that a name is a prophecy. Heck, even others would see it as a prayer towards the bearer.

I would say my name's an enigma, or a curse. Perhaps so, because my whole life is full of secrets. Secrets of my past, my present, and my future. Secrets of my closest ones. Secrets of how I should feel for my self....

A wandering soul, I was, and still am, until....

Until my last breath today, as I see the scarlet billows from my body.

Until I started to lose my consciousness.

Why? Because it seems that the Secret has its ending.

Now I know my long sought answer. And no, it's not about how great I truly am, nor about whether I am loved or hated. 

But the true, honest, answer. It's cold, harsh, even painful, yes. But it gives me closure.

"My love lost in Norland...."

So long everyone.

-Taliyu Kaeronin-

203792462_TaliyuKaeronin.PNG.49f6dc0413e561e0750f9f8cbc00bb0c.PNG

Edited by MochiHermit

Athri headed home after hearing the news, her hand clenched into a fist and her jaw locked in place. She only thought of one thing as she walked- the fact she'd never really loved him when they were together. She wouldn't lie to herself as she had used to, but his death still hurt her. Once she got back home, she took a nap, that seeming to be the only way she forgets about the things that trouble her.

Feanor Kaeronin chuckles as he takes a sip of his brandy, a sick look across his face "Good, Nevah liked that one, Adopted this, Adopted that. You were never my blood, so my heart does not weep." With the speaking of those words, Feanor pockets his flask and hops to his feet, swiftly making his way off from where he might be.

Damon Augoust made his way towarda a big mountain near urguan as he heard the knews, glancing at the sky while holding his staff tight with both of his hands placed between his legs "you died so young son, but it is my fault and only that i wasnt their to protecte you, maybe it was because i was afraid to ever look you in the eyes... but now i will never have the chance" the man said to himself while tears rolled down his cheeks, letting out a sad sigh before he spoke once more "may allah welcome you to the seven skys son" damon said his last worda before staying in silance 

A veiled figure flourished his sword, enwreathed in an Abyssal dark that coalesced from the sanguine ichor upon its undulating blade.

No words were spoken as he gazed spitefully upon the aftermath, only a hollow silence that hung in the wake of pale death. 

Armilas lowered his head solemnly as he gazed over the missive. "Rest well, old friend."

Wyrde Kaeronin could feel her whole body freeze and alongside it a sinking feeling in her chest. As the letter with the news she gently put down upon the desk in front of her, she’s feeling wounded, yet not able to shed tears as she would grow colder. Only sitting there some moment in silence and taking in what had occured. Then rose from her chair and went over to the door and pushed herself out of the cabin to step onto deck, in the need of air and leave her gaze over the endless of sea that would perhaps lead to the lands where Taliyu once had been

Spoiler

2020-05-05_18_57_14.thumb.png.42bd0f847b1d2452be315b9b16ed6bd8.png2020-05-05_18_57_24.thumb.png.a5eedd7a9fd870d9052357e23d57aa86.png2020-05-04_14_11_56.thumb.png.4c8328de2551f987df2e550d3133b42d.png

Kallian takes in a deep breath as he reads the letter, the tired mage eyes dart over the paper as slowly his hands clench up into a fist "First my wife... now this... I'm sorry llir, I should have been there for you" the elf mumbled to himself as all kind of thoughts circle around in his head. After a while the elf folds up the paper and gives a special place in his journal, a dear friend now gone.