The War of Ve Lifstala Declaration

Mady

Ser Brandt Barclay chuckled as he heard the declaration of war "Ich root for the lasses, I won't lie." he said with a smile and a thumbs up

Harren uses one of these missives to wipe his nose.

A youthful peasant with a nice looking hat begins wheeling in an aged, worn cannon of the previous war. Truly, no mercy would be allowed for those pesky women he would send back to the dark ages. 

edit: I cannot write 

Edited by Jentos

The dirt-covered child Elizaveta Ruthern prepares for war.

Ursula Vasović promised herself that, though the way be treacherous, she would work her way through the boys' blockade to deliver needed supplies to the girls' fort. She stocked her pack full of dolls, tea cups, and purple hair bows. 

Franklin Matthews silently takes his Father's beating stick and prepares to search for the Girl's fortress

Adele Barlcay plans to gather tons to snow, snickering at the idea of seeing the girls with snow on their heads. @Coolcod77

Aldrik Baruch begins smuggling in pillows to the boy's fort, to help make armor for the coming battles.

Francisco Cardinal Sutica pens a letter to both boys and girls of Haense, "If you do not stop this pointless fighting, I will be forced my hand, it is not faithful spirit to declare war and cause unneeded violence. I will admit this though, even if you ignore my warning, I will pray for you and your forces to eventually find peace.

"Another place to tax I suppose." Edvard Amador says muttering to himself with a little chuckle before sipping some Carrion Black.

Adalia de Astrea admires her fine artistry, nodding in elation before zyooming off to prepare for the bloodshed to follow.

Elisabeth Louise reads over the announcement, repeating the words, "Girls rule, boys drool."