A Staunch Warning Gone Overhead

Timer

3x2Zi22Ce5jJ-F1nWp5Ugl91Y26mXjjpcbg7LrXMav9xZnDyAKKOQcoGldoOa9aOvt34HiKuQ1VYgMThkq7cj55DYPYwbo3fV9PbN7BfPwz-v25rPhFKaezmQ9sY4YND4ZMroIfe

~`~`~A Response from the Office of Cardinal Sutica~`~`~

Epistle to the Jorenites

"4 And verily you are commended for your virtue in defense of man, for indeed your own king kept me from death."

It has been unfortunate news for me to hear of a war in Haense, brought upon by the two sexes, male and female. It pains me to have to write such a document as this but I must. The girls of Haense have declared an offensive war against the peace loving boys. The girls must be extinguished for declaring such an act of violence. I hereby declare my full support for the boys of Haense as Cardinal of Sutica, Archbishop of Nescia, and Bishop of Cordoba. Let it be known to all forces of this war, there may be no laxity in the practice of the true faith, the Holy Canon.

13 There can be no laxity in faith for any reason, not war nor peace, not wealth nor poverty

I hope to GOD that both sides continue to worship the true faith, and commit great acts of mercy upon their foes, and that this war ends, and all sides continue to love GOD and his infinite love, wisdom, and honor.

From the always faithful,

Francisco Cardinal Sutica

[The Cardinal would laugh gleefully as he finished the response, which he made half jokingly.]

Franklin Matthews cheers rather loudly after hearing the announcement by a Cardinal of all people. He looks over to his two younger brothers "Godan is with us! Ave the Boys of Karosgrad!"

Cardinal Alfred heartedly chuckles as he reads the missive, sharpening some wooden axes for the boys.

Adalia de Astrea gasps as the news of the Cardinal's response reaches the Girl's Fort. "He probably eats snot" she nods before returning to her war preparations

Sitting within the hidden Girls Fort, Analeisa de Astrea would be sitting with her younger sister when she heard news of the Cardinal's letter. "Oui, he probably eats a lot of snot just like those icky boys." She nodded, agreeing with her sister. "Mister Nicolas would help us." She sighed, reaching her hand into her pocket to touch the late Holy Knight's icon she kept with her. 

Javier would sit in his office reading the missive "What in heavens name are they doing over there" He says, shaking his head returning to his duties as a Vicar 

"I am afraid the declaration was necessary," remarked Aleksandra Ludovar with a shrug. "Godan knows of the horrid acts the boys commit on the daily, such as eating snot!

The snotty boy signs the Lorraine after the missive was read out loud. With his holy icon around his neck he returned to strapping pillows to his knight Rabbit Mushkake in preparation for the inevitable siege.

"GOD ist on zhe side of ze boys!"