A Remedy for the Past

Rhewen

michal-sztuka-sowa.jpg?1460717461

13th of The Deep Cold, Year 10 of the Second Age

Late in the day, Rhewen sits down in his manor of Kal'Odla. Periodically ravens fly in and out of the modest estate, each carrying a small slip of parchment with a blue wax seal. The dwarf is busy at work preparing hand written messages in the language of his people, addressing each to every member of his clan he could call to memory. Finally, after many hours of writing and a sore hand, he sighs with relief. Standing out looking over his farm he proclaims "Aye finalleh wrongs shall beh pu' roigh'!", he carefully reads the last of his notes before fastening it to the raven. The letter reads as follows:

"To my fellow Azwyrtrumm, long have we settled in shambles, our past tattered and left blank in many history books of our people. So powerful had our clan grown that we ignored simple record taking and documenting of the many Dwedmar who we called kin. Many have gone on to the Khaz'A'Dentrumm, yet many still remain. So I call unto you, no matter which era you hail from nor which line you proceed from, declare your lineage to myself and the clan so that your name can be recorded and remembered for generations to come."

Grinning, Rhewen sits back and sends the last raven off, hoping that many others will return with names long forgotten.

Spoiler

((Please respond with Full character name, if possible list your character's father and grandfather.))

Edited by Rhewen

*would tack a slip of paper to a raven, sending it back to Rhewen...

...I am Ferek, Son of Garrond, Son of Gorum, Son of Karl Orcsbane. I was born in the year 1506 of the First Age, and my brothers are Hamnil, Macklemore, and Throri, unless I am mistaken and my father was a more industrious dwarf than I have previously assumed, these are my only brothers. May this help you in your aim to document the lineage of our clan

-Ferek Frostbeard

Near first to reply, having been the one to suggest the course of action, Ajax makes known for both him and his descendants:

Ajax Frostbeard, Son of Rhewen Frostbeard, Father to son Bojakk Frostbeard.
Ajax: Born in 1258 of the First Age.

Bojakk Frostbeard: Son of Ajax Frostbeard. Grandson of Rhewen. Father to daughter Lejla Frostbeard.

Bojakk: Born in 1604 of the First Age in Jornheim under the Kaz'Ulrah banner.

Lejla Frostbeard, daughter of Bojakk Frostbeard, Granddaughter of Ajax Frostbeard. No children presently.

Lejla: Born in 1761 in the First age, in a small unnamed hamlet in Norland Territories

Edited by Jason of the North

I am Baldin 'Ironside' Frostbeard born in Anthos in the year 1438, Son of Renlak Grandaxe and Tulip Frostbeard, daughter of Festelia Frostbeard and Uldiir Frostbeard, who is son of Liam Frostbeard the brother of Gorum Frostbeard.

I fathered multiple children but these are the ones of the Frostbeard line; Gilvar Frostbeard, Hackhen Frostbeard, Hurundum 'Ironclad' Frostbeard, Deneryn Frostbeard. Had Gardalf Frostbeard and Barle Frostbeard with Irnabel Frostbeard. I am the Father of Haddi Sharpblade who had Karaad Frostbeard with Azkel Frostbeard.