The Invisible Threat’s Surprise

rep2k

dRK0s4FLkCjqTnBxStum4try86M1MiZPM-Zxhe7Zt3Y9ADhvUgEJjdXnvNLOspKfeDjvquQJMYKWD7zyDs8kbfjvfKN6ytnxkz3LUAbNLpb9DE_nPVENLnm6z-MSus2_96NA_ETg

The infected Patriarch laying in the bed, surrounded by the doctors, nurses and his family.

[!] Upon entering the basilica, the change that befell her is noticeable. Normally, Patriarch Alfred would sit in line of the pews, reading a book that would fall into his hands. But this time, he was not there, only for a letter by him to be written in no time..

The Invisible Threat’s Surprise

Duchy of Reinmar, 360 ES

Dear faithful folks and beloved people of Haense,

I look at this world, motionless, like one tall, sturdy tree in a forest. I watch it, and I actually realize how happy some people are without them knowing it. If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world. But believe me, many have not yet experienced that one turning point, a moment that can decide your destiny, or simply, change your life in various ways.

Coincidentally, I was overtaken by a wicked, if I may say tragic accident, for which I do not want to catch anyone. It was my turn, probably by God's command, to become fatally ill, from a disease unknown to my faithful doctors and nurses. Miraculously, I do not feel so ruined as I write this, and for this reason I am sending this letter to my faithful clergy, what to take, what to do, and how to maintain the balance we had until I fell into the hands of some higher power.

Looking back at the list of my dear priests and bishops, I feel proud as the patriarch of a great nation, a religious region in this vast world. Otherwise, I would meet my dear clergymen through the streets of Karosgrad, in the clerical district, and even through our dear basilica, but in this case, I have to address them this way.

The task of dear Archbishop Karl Kortrevich is very clear. As an archbishop, I expect him to continue his work, spreading our faith in the one GOD, as well as to perform various ceremonies, as GOD commands. I expect regular liturgies, which will not be a problem for a clergyman like Archbishop Karl. My dear bishops, just continue with further work, the work because of which they came to this position where they are now, as well as to accept new adherents of our faith and to teach the people what it means to be a canonist. When I will return to the clergy garments, I am not sure, and until that moment, the clergy of Jorenus should go forward with GOD and his strength which he gives them.

I have nothing more to write further, but only to direct my dear people on the path we have all taken together so far, and to remind everyone that with faith in GOD, we can do everything. 

God is our refuge and strength. A very present help in trouble, therefore we will not fear.

GODANI JEST WIELKI

Alfred Cardinal St. Tylos, Patriarch of the

Kingdom of Haense and Kingdom of Norland,

Prelate of the Clergy

Newly Ordained Hieromonk Vladrick would begin to pray for the health for his mentor. Afterwards he begin his walk to Reinmar

High Pontiff Jude II would, in the serenity of the Basilica of the Ascent, pray for his dutiful Cardinal so that his Prelate, his Patriarch, his friend may recovered quickly. He bestows unto Alfred, Pontifical benediction and asks for the intercession of Saint Amyas on the faithful soul of Patriarch Jorenus.