Acquiescing of my misbehaviors.

Potatatoes

A letter attached to a scroll appeared at the doors of each and every Father Circle member and Priesthood member of Elvenesse, as well as specially delivered letters to the following: Awaiti, Nivndil, Harraven, Sonna, Karnath, Miven, Evar'tir, Mik, Laetranis, Becclain, Renae, and Seraphina.

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

"I come forward, admitting my wrong doings; though, I believe most have been unintentionally misinformed on the fight between Abelas and I some twenty years ago. I will accept any punishment the Father Grove gives me; on the  request that they'd adhere to my version of the story which I have witnesses to confirm my recount of the fight. The one and only  request for them is for me to remain attuned, at any cost necessary. I will offer my hand in anything they request, along side any requests Eir'thall and Ara'nora make. I beg they show their mercy upon me, as well as the priest hoods mercy and the Father Circles mercy. I officially send my apologies and will subject myself to nay punishments they have in mind in the hopes of keeping my gifts blessed upon me by the Aspects and Mani of the realm. If you have any further questions, I plan on riding out to Elvenesse tomorrow. You will be able to call for me or meet with me at my seed hall. I will remain unarmed except my staff which is bound by soul. I hereby stand at the mercy of the Priests and the Father Circle's followers. I also urge my Lari'onn and Mal'onn, Renae and Becclan to come forward and do the same. It is time we pay fully for what we did." 

signed in blood,

Xodorin Arvellon - The Nebula Druid

Spoiler

You only get a letter if you haven't been given one yet.

Sonna Vuln'miruel was high off her ass on Ivy's Dust when she received the letter, reading it over in the downstairs of the library with her equally high lover. She wasn't exactly able to make out what it said, but she knew it was important, so she spent the next five minutes carefully folding it and placing it away. She then went back to snorting lines.

Seraphina Arvellon Is dealing with her Lari'onn who is high off her ass so she didn't pay the letter any mind

Hareven laid with two children on him half asleep when approached with the letter. He reads it before fluttering back to sleep, much busy in the man's mind, with intent to consider it's words properly on the coming elven day. 

Miklaeil, the Leopard Druid, receives the letter as he and his wife wander the wilds once more. With the pull of civilization lost to him now, he sends only the briefest of letters detailing his disappointment in his son's actions, but the pride he felt in Xodorin stepping up to face the consequences.

The letter reaches Wildfire some time in the morning, delivered by a young courier. He reads carefully, though a scowl tugs at his features before he shows it to his counterpart, beginning to rant while she read. 

"What empty words. Even an idiot can see that he only sent this out due to the risk of unattunement. He aids the duo who overgrew our home in a weak attempt to send a 'message' in littering our home with what were undeniably threats, and he has the gall to beg for mercy when it all comes around to bite him in the ass? All because they wished to push their own agenda while preaching kindness and tolerance? They can apologize all they want, kiss our boots for all I care, but I want the worst done to all three.

He's only apologizing because he's afraid, not because he means a damn word of it." 

A paper would reach Elle'nora's classroom, as they were undoubtedly passed around in the Father Circle. She perks a brow whilst reading it, a simple shake of her head following suite.
"Whatever happened to standing behind your actions? You yourself denied these accusations before the citizens of Elvenesse. Yet still, he comes to apologize not from his own regretful spirit, but from the fear that keeps him up at night."

Elle'nora speaks to no one in particular in the classroom. She walks over to the torch lighting their hall and sets the paper ablaze, waving a dismissive hand.
"Let this be today's final lesson - Always be ready to reap what you sow."