Summons: Krawn z. Black Crow

hippo

SUMMONS TO APPEAR 

BEFORE THE AULIC COURT 

hp5Ret93DvWl11axIen4Sqk-f1aD4Bz3uBn6AJaVK6BEZitfTjBau-8nAeGAEEnF23JdN6fEGx_elpgh4iw_sHySBNYOErgeT8xWCr4_jOBoa2j4I8cYun6ljp4rxR-KSQ2yLH8J

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM 

This Summons, issued on 12th of Gronna and Droba, 360 ES by the Crown and represented by High Justiciar Duke Matyas Baruch, 

Compels the Aulic Court to call upon Gustaven von Halsfield, as alleged leader of his Criminal Organization the Black Crow, and all members of the Black Crow, to appear before it and answer the following charges: 

217.03: The recruitment for other military organizations, be they foreign or illegal domestic groups, shall constitute a crime without the consent of the Crown, to be punished at the discretion of the Aulic Court. 

25:012: Being found to be the creator or leader of a Criminal Organization shall be a severe offence. 

425.01: Membership of a group deemed to be a Criminal Organization by the Aulic Council and His Majesty the King will be illegal.     

Arisen from these circumstances: 

Gustaven von Halsfield took command of the Haense Adventuring Guild following the resignation of its former leader Alad. Evidence was uncovered of mister von Halsfield reaching out to many people, including Haeseni subjects, to have them join an anti-Orenian militant organization, with no consent of the Crown, and based in Haense (specifically under the guise of his Adventuring Guild, actually called 'the Black Crow'). Those members that swore fealty and apologized to His Majesty are deemed to be pardoned for their participation in the organization.

I swear the contents of this Summons to be true and accurate to the best of my belief before Godan. 

Signed, 

Duke Matyas Baruch 

hippo#0985 

Edited by hippo

"Just as the Black Crow Company™️ was founded too" sighed Ser Brandt Barclay, shaking his head a few times before getting back to his work.  "Ich knew this adventuring guild wasn't going to be the best idea"