The Passing of the Hand

sciencepants2

f96dd2ae783469c504e3c3d580848ac3.thumb.png.a7632090ca72d8bcbec5833ce63b8025.png

Anbella's Grace - Healuroz Barimmar

From the desk of the Head Medic

Letter of resignation 

My fellow medics, my dear clinic and residents of the Kingdom and its holdings,

I write this letter with a heavy heart. But, the changing of power allows growth. With a great deal of pride for my second medics, medics and trainees, it is time for a change in the clinic, i would like to inform you all of such:

I, Mica Grandaxe, currently Head Medic of the Grand Clinic of Urguan, Anbella’s Hand, am formally stepping down from my position. Like that of my predecessor before me, I gave the clinic my full heart and soul, and expect the same from whoever is chosen to follow in these footsteps. 

Though, I will still remain at the clinic as a second medic as well continue to train medical trainees alongside my fellow medics. I will be taking more time for myself and pursuits of personal developments. 

We will be shortly holding a clinic wide meeting to elect a new Head Medic within the next few stone-days, as well as the oath taking, the passing of the axe to the new Head Medic and finally closing speeches. All are welcome to attend this event.

Thank you all my kin, it has been an honour to serve Lady Anbella and the kingdom. 

Mica Grandaxe

33ace0bb878ecd2399cd8dc315915a41.png.db8bc900fe9d2aabced30ef54e0d5c82.png

"Mycah bezt medihc, iht guhnna be hard to fihll her playze." Nin states with a nod, the little goblin's high esteem for her friend was very strong in her voice. "Maybe wi goh out fizhing together zuhmtik."