Map Art Arrives in Almaris

Anore

its decorative items that adds more depth into an already bland and empty map yet once more the economy team insist on forcing an unnecessary restriction and cost to it

12 minutes ago, AnonymousAlexa said:

Cool but did Oren pay for their numerous map arts that they got ahead of everyone else? Not trying to **** on Oren or anything, just giving honest feedback.

Apparently they have all been removed, though I'm not sure how true that is as I still see them there. I guess we sit and wait to see how many /wreqs Grool takes from oren.

ima sneak in an image of @frillon a map just so I can sleep at night with his face constantly staring at me

2 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

ima sneak in an image of @frillon a map just so I can sleep at night with his face constantly staring at me

No need to sneak, I will approve.

If Oren is allowed to keep their map art posters without having to pay for those they got before it became available for the rest of us. Then I think all nations should be given the amount of map art posters that Oren got with no payment. If not then they should be removed until paid for. Make it fair for everyone!

Just now, MissToni said:

If Oren is allowed to keep their map art posters without having to pay for those they got before it became available for the rest of us. Then I think all nations should be given the amount of map art posters that Oren got with no payment. If not then they should be removed until paid for. Make it fair for everyone!

Basketweaver has said that all map art that oren currently has up is removed, though I still see some, but regardless of that no doubt theres already copies of them hidden in a chest somewhere.

1 minute ago, Basil Moroul said:

Basketweaver has said that all map art that oren currently has up is removed, though I still see some, but regardless of that no doubt theres already copies of them hidden in a chest somewhere.

He removed that comment from the post as it was not actually confirmed

1 minute ago, MissToni said:

He removed that comment from the post as it was not actually confirmed

What even, how is that even remotely fair. Oren had got them added in by world team members who are part of their nation and then admins told them not to do it anymore because other people started requesting it, now everyone else has to pay 100 mina per item frame and they get to keep all theirs that they got for free? Thats ridiculous

4 minutes ago, Basil Moroul said:

What even, how is that even remotely fair. Oren had got them added in by world team members who are part of their nation and then admins told them not to do it anymore because other people started requesting it, now everyone else has to pay 100 mina per item frame and they get to keep all theirs that they got for free? Thats ridiculous

Oren shouldn’t have been allowed map art access before others at all tbh. While the server doesn’t always have to be fair, this is probably one of those situations where fairness is a priority and thus Oren should probably pay for their map arts.

1 hour ago, Anore said:

What about custom map art that has already made it onto the server?

World Team Management is in the process of tracking down all world maps that were made (for personal or national use) prior to the system, logging them and ensuring they are paid for, or removed.

13 minutes ago, Basil Moroul said:

18 minutes ago, MissToni said:

I just needed a second to get confirmation is all, See update in FAQ

1 minute ago, Anore said:

I just needed a second to get confirmation is all.

Good to know that this crisis has been averted.

7 minutes ago, Anore said:

I just needed a second to get confirmation is all, See update in FAQ

Wonderful!

Uuu, it's art store time!

Now if I just had the money for it..

I think the real meme here is if Orenian WT members hadn't pushed the boundary and started doing it, it never would have become a thing allowed on the server for everyone else to have. So really, as an Orenian. 

You are welcome.

Now we all get map art.