[PK] - The Megalomaniac

Gemini

Haelunor2.png.9d42df2385017a940386eb04516d33ef.png

Haelunor1.png.3cf6893546636a3757a2d2a78a5868ad.png

It was a rainy day, I got together with Delos. It was a shame I did not really see anyone I knew to announce my fourth child. Two daughters and two sons, for some reason the cure of infertility did not lay on me. I think I might even be the most fertile Mali'thill to ever exist. 

The journey was long and let me tell you, with these swollen ankles it was absolutely impossible. Delos, of course was taking care of the children within the mountains so I had to make it by myself. 

At one point, I think I was close to the Orenian empire, I was stopped by a stranger-- A merchant selling B- class rabbit, who would've known I actually enjoyed the company of a lesser. I had some minaan I aquired later on since I apparently saved some child's rock pet. I bought the rabbit and had my first ever camp, by myself. Well, I was with my son who was still within me. 

How do I know the baby is a son? After bearing three children, you become accustomated to these things; you will feel it in you. 

After a few days I knew he wants out, to see the world with his own eyes. I was yet to make it to the mountains to Delos. I could not give birth on my on, that is not a place for a child to be brought into the world. I kept going, I did not stop. 

Luckily, I am a master mage in several fields I hunted some food and defended myself against the poor robbers who tried to rob me. I rarely resort to violence, but sometimes even us Mali'thill have to. These poor souls now one with whatever they worship. 

Finally, I got to the mountains-- I see Delos making a meal to the children while reading. We always say, one should not marry for love but I am eternally grateful I and Malaurir Elervathar did not work out. That would've been a loveless marriage. I told Delos that the child would be coming soon and you should've seen the poor man, he wanted to retire but I told him, this baby would be our last. Our duty to the Motherland has finally been fulfilled. 

I make many mistakes, was even banished by my own family. A shame, I truly did love them however they did resort to impurity and something had to be done. Luckily even Anethra could not take away the Uradir name from the children; a savage action that would be. Due to my mistakes I write my diary everytime as if it would be my last, just in case I happen to die. 

Ithia - Delos is in the deep mountains, if I am ever to die he needs you. I know I mean nothing to you but, he cares about you. 

Anethra - I forgive you for everything you have done against me, whatever happened between us shall be forgotten as I leave the mortal realms. 

Seth - My only friend, were it not for Delos you would've been my husband of choice. I love you. 

To everyone else I care of I have said what I have said. 

To my youngest - Whether you never get to know me, you shall consist of two great families Telperion & Uradir. You have a loving Maln and loving siblings and most importantly, a loving Haelun. Shall you live forever, Keldrel.

Haelun'or was cleansed from the lizards and now only people happy to see me go remaining. Some of these pages will be my last, so if you read the last one I hope you are happy. 

My only wish is that those liberals throw a party in my name, celebrating that I am finally gone. 

Yours truly, Malaurir Nuala Uradir

[!] A note was added to the end of the page, seemingly written by someone else "Nuala peacefully passed after giving birth to Keldrel, her body has been burnt and may she forever be with Larihei."

Spoiler

[!] This message somehow mystically arrived in Haelun'or, for everyone to read. 

Spoiler

I never really thought this day would come, that after many years I would actually PK Nuala. Well, anyway it was a fun ride a wish you all a great life. Perhaps we will RP later, perhaps we wont. Anyway stay safe, wear a mask and positive vibes. Love you all

The clad knight shifts his stein into the air, bellowing out in crazed laughter. "Someone annoying just died. Drink up!" And so, the congregate of heralds returned their joyous celebration, adding another reason of carousing to the list. 

Haskir peers over the message with risen brows, surprised that the elf had passed so soon. He unleashes a gentle sigh. A brief memory came back to him, albeit in a collection -- all those times he'd caught Nuala sitting silent, watching the sunrise over the Silver Forests in Arcas on her bench. Quiet as ever, silent as she is now. "Well, at least she got what she wanted with 'the lizards'." The remark was quiet, and he then looks on ahead of himself. "I'll miss her."

Ithia got the news *WAY* too late. Her eyes widened briefly in turn, a hand moving over her mouth. "Haelun died? I..." she paused, her head shaking. "Thought she died ages ago... and then she was alive again- but now she is dead again? What even is this? Why does she plague me so?! The mountains! Bah! Should I even attempt to make the trip to see a man I have never met once in my life?" The Uradir asked herself whilst pacing around the wooden cottage, far off the silver walls of Haelun'or.

After searching for ages reyna finally finds this letter, The womans memories were circulating around her mind still to this day
Ah so.. these must be the indiviuals i have been seeing She folded the paper neatly stashing it in her satchel and made the march back to fenn, a thought came to her mind on what she was supposed to do now, Mabey use this knowledge to learn from the womans mistakes and live out her days as a soldier in fenn, or try to help the now restless soul

Edited by Pinks