THE NECROPOLIS OF KISURA-AR

excited

THE NECROPOLIS OF KISURA-AR

BERSERK OST - Earth - YouTube

HARK, adventurers! You are in good company and as of our journey last month, myself and Omar have reached a series of revelations. The temple we entered and found the raving Omar is in fact a necropolis - a haunted mausoleum of the dead and bygone souls of many of the city's inhabitants - and we found a harsh scrawl that we translated using a stone located in a nearby dig. This stone, which I have called the Mausoleum Stone, is a source of their language and scrawl. I believe TAKHRIB, which roughly translates to ruin, is no longer a suitable translation. Kisura-Ar, the Fallen Ocean Metropolis, has a nicer ring to me.

This coming end of the year we shall reconvene at the same time and do a dig in the Secondary Complex so that we might unearth more artifacts of this bygone era and have a better of understanding of what remains in the Necropolis close-by. 

Signed, Aaliyah of Brev

((OOC: Event Friday 4:30 PM PST. Bring a shovel!))

Anthony Basrid does a quick check of his materials. Water, sword, vest, and lots of writing paper and ink.

21 minutes ago, BobBox said:

Anthony Basrid does a quick check of his materials. Water, sword, vest, and lots of writing paper and ink.

Charlotte Augusta would send a butler along to collect a list of necessary items from her cousin Anthony, eager to don her exploring hat once again and descend into the mysterious sand-sunken city.

Aeonn resting at the roundtable would once more hear chatter, mutters, and whispers through the wind from many he had passed that would allow this to reach his ears.

"Seems more interesting spots are opening in this land...time we made a visit..."