The Last Homily [PK]

bugbytes21

The Christian Martyrs, 1871 - Gustave Dore - WikiArt.org

Portrail of the bottom of the Infieri Pit in the last moments of life for Padre Javier

Padre Javier peers down at the endless pit, appearing as if it has no end, Padre froze, signing the Loraine saying “GOD remember me when I come into your kingdom” as the cultists push him down the endless pit. Falling to his death. At his last breath of life, Padre sends one last plea out to GOD. Asking him to forgive the cultists, for they do not know what they do. Padre then closes his eyes, as the ground meets his body. Taking the life out of him, Padre Javier Fransisco-Altamirano, born 1782, only at the age of 26, with a promising future ahead of him died in 1808.

Padre Javier was born in 1782 to lost Hyspian soldiers in Arcas and spent his life traveling searching for his home. He then found a group of Hyspians who were settled in Osanora, Javier went down a dark path in life, spending time on feuds, violence and greed. To the point of being exiled from Hyspia, Javier then fell into alcoholism, lust and bitterness, the lowest point in his life. Until one fateful day he received a letter from then Bishop Fransisco of Hyspia, after spending some time Javier had a spiritual revelation, seeing the light he decided to become a man of GOD. Becoming an Acolyte under Bishop Fransisco. Siding with the Hyspians in the schism between Red Hyspia and Canonist Hyspia. Padre Javier spent years evangelizing the word of GOD in providence, rising to be Vicar Providentia shortly before his death. Faithful till the last moment, Javier spent his final moments of life, begging for the forgiveness of others.

On the desk of Vicar Providentia lays the last homily of Padre Javier, of a funeral yet to be,

“Life, the greatest gift of which GOD has given to us through his infinite love. GOD created us in his own image, gave us purpose, and gave us a plan. But GOD gave us one more gift, the gift of free will. GOD gave us a choice, whether to walk his path, or reject him, GOD gave us a choice whether to be kind or be hateful, and my brothers and sisters. It is up to all of us to choose right. Let us always endeavor to choose right right, for we do not know the time of which GOD will call us back to his kingdom and for those times we fell short of GODs holy mission, let us pray for his forgiveness. 

Nothing in life is ever permanent, and we must accept that, people will come, people will go, it must be our duty to move with the world. As the scroll of Auspice states “So the horn of GOD pours out upon the world, and it is inundated in the waters of Gamesh. And lo! I see the face of GOD, and from his mouth are falling tomes of prophecy. They are washed out upon the world, and the virtuous are perfected before Him.” For every beginning there is an end, for every sunrise there is a sunset, for every life, there is a death. It is only natural for the passing of souls from this life to the seven skies to take place. It is part of GODs plan, each and every one of us has a time, and we must accept that when the time comes. Let us remember those who went before us, and live a life of virtue for those who will go after us. 

I thank you for coming today and choosing to listen to the word of GOD. Let us conclude this homily in prayer, Oh GOD help us live a life of virtue, keep us on the right path to virtue, help the sheep that are lost their way and forgive their sins. May GOD bless all those gathered here today, and those who are not. Remember oh GOD we your people when we come into your kingdom and take rest in the seven skies, let us bring light when there is darkness, love where there is hate. Forgiveness where there is mistrust, let the people of GOD say amen. 

Go in peace, to love and to serve GOD and all of his creations. Blessed be GOD forever. Amen.”

Father Basil Moroul continues his desperate search for his superior, Vicar Javier. His search would inevitably be in vain but he would begin to question how a priest can simply be snatched from the streets of Providence and dragged out through the gate without anybody noticing. Surely something was amiss here.

Heiromonk Vladrick would sign the hussariyan and prayed for his recently reposted brother

"The best rose in the bush..has withered" A melancholy Francisco would whisper

Antonio is soon brought to tears after receiving word of Javier's death. While they may have been on opposing sides, Javier was a Hyspian and in his mind no Hyspian should have had to die this way.

Carlos Mendez, hearing of the death, cries in his Hyspian Home beside his sons, "We may have been on opposite sides in this so called 'Schism' Javier, but our friendship persevered through that, I hope you can find peace in death or whatever may have happened to you my friend, away from these politics and war as they're nothing but a burden to us, I'm finally seeing the error of our fighting and feuds, it only hurts us and will never benefit us." He'd write in a private letter, never sending it but instead keeping it on his desk as a reminder of Javier Francisco-Altamirano.

Upon hearing this news, Jude II took to the hallowed grounds of the Basilica in Karosgrad, kneeling in prayer at the pews. There, he prayed for hour after hour in honor of his friend, Vicar Javier, "May the light of God guide his soul to the heavens. With God, he is delivered salvation and certainly so is the truth; he was with God."

Theophilos heavily sighed. He, Dionisius and Javier had a conversation just a few Saint's hours ago. The news caught him off-guard, as he shook his head in disbelief. "I feel sorry for these petty cultists, I hope they will find the true path in life eventually." he remarked, pausing briefly. "In your memory, there shall be a ceremonial tomb in Cartagena, in memory of Father Javier." he exclaimed, a firm nod of his head.

Edited by dmitris

Peter writes a letter to High Pontiff Jude II @GoldWolfGaming.

"Holy Father,

My family recently heard of the death of an holy Priest, Padre Javier. My children were very enthralled by his courage in the last moments, though we never met him. In the last few weeks, we have been unable to bring ourselves to pray for his soul; no, it is certain that he is with God, having the pledge of holy martyrdom, and he must needs pray for us. We have erected an image of Javier in our home and we venerate him as a holy soul. My wife, as a token of her devotion to him, has drawn this engraving, which we send to your Holiness' pleasure, that you might be strengthened by the example and prayers of this holy servant.

I remain your humble servant,

Peter the Akritian."

Image result for saint ignatius of loyola