An Elder's 700th Birthday Bash!

TwilightWolf

((As a note, this is an event that overlaps my IRL birthday! I can't actually go anywhere special due to my line of work even if I am vaccinated, so I thought I'd just lump mine and my character's big day together so I can have some sort of party this year. This year is also my tenth anniversary in the community, so I think it's a cool way to celebrate with the whole community! Come have fun with us!))

An invitation is left at the mailbox/taxbox of every registered home and seed hall, with a formal address to the blessed Seeds and Houses of Elvenesse.

2hoeG5nIJfcntuw-dXiqYn5DCydWK1STPMDyQCB6

The House of Hawksong cordially invites you to attend a very special gathering to celebrate the golden years of our House Matriarch, Titania!

It is with great pride that we do celebrate her life, but we wish to celebrate the blessed long years of Mali as a whole as well. Therefore, a grand gathering in the Elvenesse throne room will take place in one elven week.  There is no requirement of gift-giving, but party contributions from the great families of Elvenesse is greatly encouraged so that we may celebrate in the blessing of the long lives of all elves and the ageless bounty of each house and seed.

The Pamphlet contains a mock painting of a real portrait of the Twilit Matriarch, followed by a short biography for those unfamiliar

yTGTxtW.jpg

As an Aegisian War veteran, Titania has had a long history of allegiance with the elven people from the old city of Laurelin to the Great Halls of Amaethea today. She has been a mother, a Malinorian High Princess, Teutonic General, Dominion Princess and faithful servant of the Crown since her departure from leadership. Many of our cities have been crafted in whole or in part by her hand, and currently she resides in Elvenesse living out her sunset years as the Head of House Hawksong and the Rochirran.

What to expect at the event!

Community Games

Food

Artifact Raffle (no cost to play)

Drink

Music

Dancing

Additional, personal invitations are as follows

To the Esteemed House of DeNurem

The descendants of the Legendary Hochmeister Mirtok are invited to reminisce and reforge bonds once shared so closely during the age of Anthos and the Fringe.

To the Snow Druid

The Mother of her Beloved is invited to celebrate, and any additional party of which you desire to bring.

To the kin of Artimec, the Blessed Seed of Caerme'onn

The blood of one of her closest friends are especially welcome, for the bond between Hawksong and Caerme'onn is old and unwavering

To the Oracle, Awaiti Sirame

The once fellow ruler of the elven people, and teacher of the brother of the Matriarch is invited to celebrate their roles in history

To the Proud Hawk-kin of  Seed Tahorran

The masters of the river and sea, whom have embraced a ironwood-strong friendship with the House of Hawksong are invited to liven the event with their spirit

((Time 7 EST Saturday the 27th of February))

Miven Caerme'onn hears of the many springs that her fellow kinsmen has lived.  "700!? That is a lot of springs for foraging berries!"  Though there is no requirements for offerings, the Bear Druid already began brainstorming what sort of gift she wishes to present!

A certain Snow Elf can't wait to boogie with his wife.

Lya prepared her gift ahead of time, becoming quite anxious about whether her beloved would appreciate it.