The Owl and Otter Engagement Party

NotJcbeno

The Owl and Otter Engagement Party

Msitza and Dargund, 361 E.S.

MtN9CSAVy2h0JrOOwQTCxzwy4Tdy2TedS5-QlNjoJ4b99ISeDu-xlNKfaxNzo-Miqy98ewAJwcnMqVwBTtKT7Q5p9P4x_xyWmqGLcDAD0JePhiZZcI1DGwdwX_873WhN1-0NpFCF

It is with great anticipation that I announce the engagement between myself, Ramdir Amador and Valentina D’Airelle to occur when we are both of age. To celebrate this public engagement, we wish to invite the various peers and their families of the Kingdom of Haense to the Viscounty of Aurveldt to join us in the festivities and merriment. 

The events of the evening will be a delicious feast within the manor, before retiring to the gardens to relax, drink, and mingle with one another.

Invitation List

We cordially invite those listed below to the event

His Royal Majesty, Heinrik of House Barbanov

Her Royal Majesty, Isabel of House Barbanov

His Grace, Friedrich of House Barclay

His Grace, Matyas of House Baruch

The Most Honorable, Fiske of House Vanir

The Most Honorable, Maric of House Ruthern

The Right Honorable, Kazimar of House Ludovar

The Honorable, Rickard of House Kortrevich

His Lordship, Stefan of House Vyronov

Along with the aforementioned peers, we invite all of their family to attend this engagement party.

Eliza Wittenbach

Miven Caerme’onn

Anessén Ka'uhane

Valerie D’Airelle

Signed,

THE HONORABLE, Ramdir of House Amador, Viscount of Aurveldt

HER LADYSHIP, Valentina D’Airelle

Valentina D’Airelle began to read over the letter, whilst an excited grin pulled across her countenance, paired with rose cheeks as she rushed to fix up the dress she used specifically for events like this one! Upon finishing she dashed off to tell her new friend and family about the party. 

Edited by Itz_Cookie

Delievered to the Caerme'onn manor is the invitation- a letter decorated nicer than most Miven usually receives.  She rips the envelope open, and reads over the notes contents. "Ayla! I love a celebration!" The Bear Druid ponders what sort of gift she shall prepare!

Valerie Kortrevich-D'Airelle looked over the invitation, a warm smile crossing her visage, "My little soeur is growing up." The woman seemed to release a softened sigh, "Oh how bland life will be wizout z'ose little gosses constantly running around me."

43 minutes ago, Itz_Cookie said:

Valentina D’Airelle began to read over the letter, whilst an excited grin pulled across her countenance, paired with rose cheeks as she rushed to fix up the dress she used specifically for events like this one! Upon finishing she dashed off to tell her new friend and family about the party. 

Mayilun Leah Dering-Kelmenour darted close to meet her newest friend. "Val!" The Mali called out with content. Peering down to the letter that was presented, her countenance lit up! "I've got to go with y'eh!"

Viscount-father Aldrik Baruch wiped away a tear at the announcement. "My son's all grown up..."

One Giuseppina d'Montelliano raises an eyebrow at her young cugina's engagement.  "how lovely!"