Maybe a final goodbye

StellarDweller

we will miss you my man

Stay safe, my man. It was good to have you in Haelun'or. We'll miss you!

Hey man, might have not known you long but I wish you the best. Sorry all this is going on for you right now, and know there is always a place in our mineman family for you if you decide to return. As well as in Haelun'or. Take care of yourself dude, we will miss you.

It was a pleasure having you around, man  - stay safe, and we'll certainly miss you;; <3 

You can and will get through this, and I hope things go well during your break and you are able to get everything resolved as much as possible.

Here for you always if you need anything at all, and you'll always have a place here if/when you return :] 

Hey. No I get it. It gets really hard sometimes. If I am being blunt, people use LOTC to cope... which is okay. However, Life is more important than a game. You need to take care of yourself first. Which is good. People understand I really appreciate the time we hung out. We can still hang out. If it wasn't for you I would be big dumb dumb when It comes to LOTC. I will always be here if you need me. Much love man...

Hey! It was great having you around Haelun'or for the last few weeks. Stay safe during the crisis and I hope it gets better soon :) . If you ever end up coming back we'll all be here for you.

Will definately miss you here bro,

love ya, hope to vibe in vc with ye soon

cheeeerssssss and kote

Nice meeting you man, chilling with you in VC was fun, best of luck.

We love you akhi, may the road rises up to meet you and may the wind always be at your back. My best of wishes and luck to you my old friend

ill miss u hope i can see you again 

Turning around and saying you need to change is a step in the right direction, my friend. 

I hope you find the peace you are looking for, and eventually return to us on the server. 

Eventually, all of this nasty stuff you are going through will be put far behind you, and you will have yourself to thank for that. 

Until then, take care, and do not be afraid to reach out if you need help! We are all here for you, in one way or another. 

Good luck Space, stay stafe. I wish you the best in your endeavours. I shall miss the rp we did together

I'll highkey miss you. 

Good luck and pop off