Royal Coronation of 362 E.S.

Maevlin

pqs2OKk261zJv5wwJF0uqm5TpJjXg-tke9ZNFVsj_4Pujwifncd67vTBX_IANjRLSH36RTEGo42oAsDI778hZM9wXbXopXGPCGDlfaY8ONoaWmoLPuP-O_vOLop7nPSl6SSCeUuT

CORONATION IN KAROSGRAD

Korinask iv Karosgrad

Tov ag Yermey 362 E.S.

The Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska invites its citizens and Iron Accord Allies to celebrate the coronation of His Royal Majesty, Koeng Heinrik II and his wife, Koenas Mariya of Aurveldt.  

Succeeding the ceremony in the Basilica of Saint Henrik, the Royal couple extends an invitation to the Nikirala Prikaz where a resplendent feast will ensue. There, the Koeng and Koenas shall stand to deliver their address to the populace. Later in the evening the gaiety shall proceed into the ballroom where dancing will commence. 

The Saint’s day before will have a Tournament to pick the next Champion of Karosgrad to celebrate the wedding of the Koeng and Koenas as well as their coronation.

Let us jubilate as the Royal Majesties deliver us into an era of prosperity under the eye of GODAN!

LONG MAY THEY REIGN

Special Invitations:

His Grace, Friedrich Barclay, Duke of Reinmar, and his pedigree

His Grace, Matyas Baruch, Duke of Valwyck, and his pedigree

The Most Honorable, Maric Var Ruthern, Margrave of Greyspine, and his pedigree

The Right Honorable, Kazimar Ludovar, Count of Otistadt, and his pedigree

The Honorable, Rickard Kortrevich, Viscount of Krusev, and his pedigree

The Honorable, Ramdir Amador, Viscount of Aurveldt, and his pedigree

The Honorable, Ser Fiske Vanir, Viscount of Varna, and his pedigree

His Lordship, Stefan Vyronov, Baron of Astfield, and his pedigree

And all remaining people of Hanseti-Ruska

His Majesty, King Halvar I of Norland and his pedigree

The people of the Kingdom of Norland

His Majesty, King Norli Starbreaker of Urguan and his pedigree

The people of the Kingdom of Urguan 

((OOC))

Tournament : February 27th, 3pm EST

Coronation: February 28th, 3pm EST

"I've been looking forward to another coronation." the old Chef says smiling after hearing the news. "Hmm" he mutters to himself. "I do believe this will mark the fifth Haeseni Monarch's coronation that I've attended. Oh my how the time flies."

"I suspect his Holiness will be none too pleased to have to hold a coronation with the Norlandic keepers invited, those that try to force a tax on and hire people to murder his clergymen." remarked Basil.

18 minutes ago, Basil Moroul said:

"I suspect his Holiness will be none too pleased to have to hold a coronation with the Norlandic keepers invited, those that try to force a tax on and hire people to murder his clergymen." remarked Basil.

Dramyr muses to himself. The news of the coronation had no bearing to him. He was just happy with the new tax documents Norland came up with that allowed Priests, who had no invitation mind you, to no longer get an immediate boot, but a choice to get documentation to stay. Should they wish it. Anyways, he took a nap after this musing.