The Novellen Build Company

Isthatyou

ylCMVLhGkOdNcnRO6jo_oI6MlWMcPeLhbvpGBUfHTTVrAWugFTOen4Hrxjii-9T8fVRwpNZmZlch4Z1larjXtABakO6vVOWCO5JkOEOluMa792IA2x0DaXLwVLSwmKQyMNNH8e2m

The Novellen Build Company

Have you ever walked along the road and seen a house, castle, or town that has made you go “boy I wish that was mine?” Well, we’ve just the opportunity for you! If you have the minas, our team of skilled builders has the know-how and wherewithal to make your dreams come to fruition.

Prints our work can be sent via bird to whatever interested party:

Spoiler

pshlCltqU7I30exl7BmZvDqMLOnRElzo67IRBLxOz0ITmtHGQR0ybpRVvn9dEDkbX48tStNtA3FU476XjXb0N_OZwCXdUTwy6XHEs98Omqoau92jbi5KPA2FGGNWvDVwYgsKPxMb

Orenian Manor

yMBB6Z6isAuseXEDwvBdjB9Ri3taT5d41pNf5m0vPlxsZKxUMg6bFTmXOhyU_JOn4boFZsmXio_DXemrzdlQRqInMpbeHUSIFO9OmaJaL0ucY-riyOcl8KgtoRc9bGE_lW_5DNS9

Medieval Keep and Island

2PuZho1liN85E9QUiPA1UQe7Vnxuc64eNMcUfEI-piCCZnsKFoDhdsRWMew8vO_z5emHLVpaYHXk8hXmJRb9Y8EcaAYPMZk6wTSqV0PhTBlYj-8HeQ3GSlIAbflfXNx7nKglczBT

Medieval Thatched Roof house

OQj0FUY029lFQhk3WoOYJ2BdPEghgkQz0ExEaB4R2HPRKit7xjNBlTekalaiSdeFT6SeGrLLWI8dbPWeEOEEyvLg14ux-RaW3j72ckAVexMGc8nRr9HxXo308GBTl2I5B1zR6P6E

Johnstown - Medieval Farming Village

BPqSAOFzmz7UfBkHOFamIUsiEaboztapvIhx0_tzuLS6K-Xeabd7jvu_6WHBxVJt1oRds0DtHay2HaQqtxXSTLRb10NCXQByqGkR1MseHEIWjo_lo9HUptxzLKWUdPrZBdzTLAlp

Orenian Brewery

2ciE9eyf__XBth2vJJIG3Mbx653hW0DDk_rEzdsW7q2yFNAbywGtRo8x-bIoPm0LY7lDZbVmWq_nRdQAJVybI4vHqeUr358Ob7iLT7sW-h5SyeoeQSL4QDztGDpQaCPP-qGMCx8w

Farming hamlet

zqP2CiCNFum1q5oWVcslifcydTTgPzZcHA2KAdcoqL_-uAm8_z0n409z5q9qYCCumfxdR2w3MNIdGVlaYAWNDKsPuXfsPOcwLxEja5t6WDu5kAljYfpkkfvMwwPGX-_OCQw8g43s

Johnstown Keep

((Notice to those interested: Builds take a lot of time and effort, and thus are expensive, however, they are an investment that you will permanently have afterwards))

If Interested in contracting our services, send bird or come to the Novellen Tavern located right in Providence or leave note below:

Please note we currently have multiple builds in queue, if you're looking for something urgently, we can discuss that.

Contract Inquiry:

RP Name:

IGN:

Desired Build Information:

Offer/Budget (you can DM this if you'd prefer):

Contract Inquiry: Interior Design

RP Name: Conrad de Falstaff

IGN: Beamon4

Desired Build Information: House in Providence will dm info

Offer/Budget (you can DM this if you'd prefer): N/A

On 2/22/2021 at 12:01 PM, Beamon4 said:

Contract Inquiry: Interior Design

RP Name: Conrad de Falstaff

IGN: Beamon4

Desired Build Information: House in Providence will dm info

Offer/Budget (you can DM this if you'd prefer): N/A

Fulfilled!

After receiving the order Major William the Baron of Darkwood would write a short message as a review to the company " I am more then satisfied with the delivery of the order, the building was beautiful and sturdy, some of the best craftmanship I have seen! And the delivery time was like no other as well! "