retirement AMA

Ark

On 2/23/2021 at 2:51 AM, Crevel said:

Moderation, amirite?

I really enjoyed moderation, I know it's just a game but I really appreciated the management we had. Especially Mirtok, I learned a lot from working under him and I definitely think it will help with future professional endeavors.  

On 2/23/2021 at 11:18 AM, Imperium said:

best memory of us rping

i dont think we've ever roleplayed.

On 2/23/2021 at 11:32 AM, aiden0023 said:

how you doin today?

im doing good very busy

22 hours ago, Ticklem0nster said:

What is the most important thing to know when your playing lotc

That the person you're interacting with is a real person behind the screen. It's easy to get caught up in character and all of that, but I think a lot of people use the anonymity as an excuse to be an ******* sometimes and I don't like that. 

18 hours ago, Fanasty said:

Bro shall we ever give Charlotte and Peter a good ending story?

I'm still around in RP mostly taking a step back from staff.

15 hours ago, Shmeepicus said:

o7 Godspeed King. See you sometime in the future maybe. Please go easier on me with your Renekton next time thank you.

I'll be around to play league and ****, won't be the last of my Renekton. 

1 hour ago, AnonymousAlexa said:

As the founder of Haense, what's one old Haeseni tradition you want present and future Haensers to continue?

Honestly, I just want it to be an inclusive community where anyone who has a good attitude and works hard can rise up through the ranks and help in the cooperative environment you all are working on together. I know there is a lot of drama in regards to me and Haense and i'm not trying to claim any type of moral superiority here but the saddest part of everything that happened in Haense was that I felt that attitude was gone. We would all fight and we would all argue but there was a vision of creating a really good community that went past just LotC but made long term friendships. Some of my best friends in the world i've made through LotC and Haense, that was always the beauty of it to me. I just hope you guys keep the tradition of being a community first and an RP Kingdom after.