[Culture] The Vasoyevi

Burnsider

It is shameful that this post hasn't gotten nearly as much recognition as it should. Fascinating blend of Ottoman, Romanian, and Russian cultures, with a social structure that is actually elaborated upon. I am very much interested in the concept of the Sigismundaroșie; haven't seen much likened to it, in my several years on the server.

I implore of you, Burnsider –– give me more to feast upon.

+1

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

It is shameful that this post hasn't gotten nearly as much recognition as it should. Fascinating blend of Ottoman, Romanian, and Russian cultures, with a social structure that is actually elaborated upon. I am very much interested in the concept of the Sigismundaroșie; haven't seen much likened to it, in my several years on the server.

I implore of you, Burnsider –– give me more to feast upon.

+1

Thank you very much for the feedback on the Vasoyevi. I've also pulled a lot of Serbian into the culture as well. It was, in fact, one of the initial primary drivers (along with Romanian). 

Feel free to see my character in game for a coffee reading sometime. 

Good job Burns!

+1

It is amazing to see a new culture with so many Serbian motives! I've seen you guys roleplay a bit now and you guys are using the language quite well.

Can't wait to see players celebrate their Slava. 😉

Have fun, I hope to meet you IRP! +rep

Edited by MisaiAki

Oh this is so exciting!!

If I had a spare persona slot I'd definitely make a Vasoyevi character.

I still might actually and just remake them each time. Would be worth the effort!!! :0

As a Romanian, this is a weird mesh of cultures, don't know how to feel about it