2 Year AMA and a Farewell.

Wonk, what can i say except, you're welc- jk jk, we will miss you man, be safe wherever you end up at and live to the fullest. It was great to meet you.

See ya in space, frogman <3

We might not have talked that much but the times we did talk was always great. Even though it is kinda sad to see people move on, it is also good to see, all good things come to a end. Stay safe wonk man o7.

👋 Bye Wonk man, I know we didn't rp too much aside from me kind of being a gremlin around Blair when Carla was a little kid, but it was still fun talking to you in general. (Even if you did send those weird random messages of cryptid text and pictures to me sometimes.) I wouldn't suggest deleting your discord because I'm sure all the friends you @'d would like to keep in contact with you, but ultimately that's not my choice of course. So just a lil simple question since this is an AMA:

Aside from (probably) Blair, which persona was your favorite to play? 

GL man, hope things go well for you despite the whole eye thing.

We never really did talk too much, but from the times we did (or at least were in the same VC), I always thought you were a really down-to-earth kinda person, and I always enjoyed that. I truly hope life goes well for you, you deserve a good one. 

but for my question, wink... or wonk? 

goodbye microwave man

It'll be a bummer not having you join vc at 3 or 4 am. hope life treats you well!

What was your last rp on lotc before deciding to leave? Was it one you consider memorable and conclusive? 

17 hours ago, LithiumSedai said:
  Hide contents

fqaYsKd.png

6Dv46o2.png

sPfguVU.png

Sorry to hear about your eyes. I know things were sometimes tense and stressful, but I'll always look fondly upon our cooperation, especially the square redesign. Much love and keep safe - before you go, there's a question or two I'd like to ask (and @Arelntoo I think...):

1. How much did Blair ultimately find out about Corwin, and...

2. did she seriously think Corwin kept bodies in his basement? ;))

Same to you homie. Honestly didn't expect for us to work with each other RPly for more than a week but I'm glad how it turned out. By far one of my best conflicts for a character.

1. Very little actually. Most of it was lies or rumors she wanted to spread. Beyond that, what the council knew, she knew.

2. Yes. She never knew Corwin and could assume she was a good guy. But the rage and hatred she felt fueled her to convince their had to be SOMETHING he was hiding. 

16 hours ago, Callum said:

Shut ur mouth dirty sutican

When you gonna leave all your discords again?

15 hours ago, AudTheOdd said:

👋 Bye Wonk man, I know we didn't rp too much aside from me kind of being a gremlin around Blair when Carla was a little kid, but it was still fun talking to you in general. (Even if you did send those weird random messages of cryptid text and pictures to me sometimes.) I wouldn't suggest deleting your discord because I'm sure all the friends you @'d would like to keep in contact with you, but ultimately that's not my choice of course. So just a lil simple question since this is an AMA:

Aside from (probably) Blair, which persona was your favorite to play? 

GL man, hope things go well for you despite the whole eye thing.

Look at Aiden's response. 

15 hours ago, audyush said:

We never really did talk too much, but from the times we did (or at least were in the same VC), I always thought you were a really down-to-earth kinda person, and I always enjoyed that. I truly hope life goes well for you, you deserve a good one. 

but for my question, wink... or wonk? 

Wonk. No wink. Just wonk.

14 hours ago, Covey said:

goodbye microwave man

It'll be a bummer not having you join vc at 3 or 4 am. hope life treats you well!

What was your last rp on lotc before deciding to leave? Was it one you consider memorable and conclusive? 

Lmao no. My last RP was pulling illusion on Savior and then returning to the 'Blair Cave' after I launched myself 100 blocks in the air.

11 hours ago, aiden0023 said:

how you doin today?

Hungover from last night lmao. Been a bit since I talked to you Aiden. Miss the old days when I was new and just memed around, banditted with PC. By far, one of my favorite side characters to **** around with. 

Goodbye from the interwebs hell gamer friend. If you ever want back into the redman goon gamer discord lemme know

Send me an invite if you want in my discord my dude. I wish you the absolute best broski