Anthosian Merriment Wedding and Fair

"I hope the Haeseni Tailors can keep up with the demand for the vintage Anthosian look. I imagine their pockets will be fat creating period pieces for the fair. I am looking forward to this wedding and grand event."

- Mayor Alphonse Sylvester Halcourt

‘’The Reckless Ranger is going to turn this into a drunken party with its crisp after taste. There is much money to be made at these festivities.’’ Says Niko

"God shines favorably on you, brother. So blessed is a union with the line of Pompourelia. So I see, bestowed upon you, a great crop of heirs, to be inured for a life of glory," Robert says to his brother as they dine together for breakfast.

Charlotte Augusta would set aside a a pair of dresses for the two-day revelry, keen on meeting the imperial couple she could both call cousin. For the simple fact of being a fellow maiden blessed with golden tresses, she had high hopes for this young woman who would one day be Empress.

"I will dunk the Arch-Chancellor..." Anne Caroline utters under her breath

"Wonder how inbred they'll be now," muttered a wizened Qalasheen in amusement. "Generations of cousin-screwing isn't going to make them look very good. That portrait seems too flattering to be legitimate."

Maisie cheers with excitement for a wedding that will be a once a lifetime experience. 

John Charles happily reads the flyer from chambers room in the Augustine. "Well done, Little Anna." He thinks of his nephew and soon to be niece-in-law. "I am so proud of you."

Olivier would want to comment something, but then realized he isn’t her child or her relative. In despair he’d go back to sleep.

Beryl Jasper Carrington, upon receiving news of the wedding claps his hands together joyously, and cheers for the happy couple "Ai, such fine news!" He'd remark happily "Surely a wedding to be recalled for ages to come, and an Anthosian theme no less! I'll have to do some research to find an outfit dating back to those times.." The Carrington would state fondly as he went to search for a book.

Diana d’Azor would clasp her hands together in excitement for the happy couple; she was indeed ready to see their marriage go well and maybe bring them a small gift later on for congratulations.. She was only a small friend to the family, but she couldn’t be anymore excited anyways.