Re-Submission

cordelia - wood elf

how long does it usually take for a re-submitted application to be viewed by admin? my first application was denied the same day i submitted it (feb 16) and i immediately revised and resubmitted my application but i haven't gotten any new comments or reviews :( i could just be impatient but i'm really excited about this server and want to join as soon as i can haha

Greetings.

As far as I know, applications tend to take 1-2 days to be reviewed. It depends on the number of applications to-be claimed, and how busy the CT members are. At that, it shouldn't be too long, now. 

Applications take around a day to be done with the current team!

Resubmit your application and we will be sure to get to it.

8 hours ago, cordelia - wood elf said:

how long does it usually take for a re-submitted application to be viewed by admin? my first application was denied the same day i submitted it (feb 16) and i immediately revised and resubmitted my application but i haven't gotten any new comments or reviews :( i could just be impatient but i'm really excited about this server and want to join as soon as i can haha

@cordelia - wood elf I see the problem. You have edited your denied app and you need to resubmit a brand new one. That's why it hasn't been looked at. You'll need to hit the apply button again, but use the same edited character. Hope this helps.