A Wedding in the Oasis

[i] A desert falcon lands before you, carrying a scroll of parchment within it’s talons.

❂☽✵☾❂

Sheikh Hakim Bin Mutayr Al-Hattan and Zara Bint Ahmad Al-Ulamah of the Fakhr Tribe invite the following to celebrate their upcoming marriage within the tribe’s Musjid in the Oasis of the Kharasi deserts.

❂☽✵☾❂

Invitations to the following would be sent out especially, although every friend to the tribe is welcome.

The Sheikhs of Al-Haybah and Al-Hamad, and the Sheikha of Al-Ulamah

The Fakhr Tribesmen

HIH, Princess Wilhelmina Beatrix, Duchess of Helena and Colleagues

The Li-Ren of the Tai Ping District of Talon's Port

The Eight Precepts Guild

❂☽✵☾❂

[i] A sketch of traditional Qalasheen wedding proceedings would sit here, decorating the invitation.

x68XWSemVFTDMSGb1eoXW4_kbuTjm8peh6FOCXdfl6zqoNEGeYmNpxOT4ZzPFja_dfru_Hf42gTTDs7-kKMcokKm6JeAwuNvYipsojfR4sJId8E6b7WyxgfHpOea5825pNbeAJjm

❂☽✵☾❂

Signed,

Hakim Bin Mutayr Al-Hattan, Sheikh of Al-Hattan

Zara Bint Ahmad Al-Ulamah

❂☽✵☾❂

[OOC: Event will be held at 6 PM EST on Saturday the 27th of February.]

Princess and Sheikha Esmae bint Saqr Al'Ulamah Al-Nabeel received the invitation, fingers curling over the papyrus paper as she'd scan it over. "Another wedding in the tribe?" She mused with a shake of her head. "The Hamad have one coming up, too, or so I've heard." 

Hakim al-Hattan would look over the invitation, though it seemed no matter how much he'd look over it, he still couldn't believe the day was fast approaching "I still cant believe it..." he'd mutter to himself with a mix of joy and excitement.

Zara Al-Ulamah looks over the wedding preparations with a delicate eye before spotting a random Hamad scarfing down some refreshments. "Not the kunafa!"

Tianrui Ren smiles on reading the missive, scribbling the date with note of the joyous event into his journal.