PATRIARCHAL STUDY ON GOD’S WILL

rep2k

kZWma9cLpkyIr_3XIXcAa-_97MaoZaebymeOvVWo_HFEWtwGE28YYIwPMo-RoLWnlDc7NnZrstpt9qJ8hffC0YKNu4LsKWtiwyJkhGGpeUGpE0Gk80umhJcIJl-iLj1TgT5AJ8-c

PATRIARCHAL STUDY ON GOD’S WILL

Issued by Alfred Patriarch Jorenus

Capital City of Karosgrad, 361 ES

DXa2bcoRZI2AG4X7sCkdXeafsi5AXkip9OT4ugP9Cc-wKER0t296wMCV8CNRhnXt-GRG7oRGEubOEabrcQi_5e5BNOfxxw-qUDzfpysAk3iqpsa61mUc4lN3Izh7Y9-URiXWmcsH

Dear faithful people,

It is very difficult to understand some things, and it is even more difficult to delve into and figure out what God's will really is - only if we do not want it. Consider the following example: in front of us is a sheet of paper, on which a dot is placed in an invisible way. Can we immediately, without having any information, so to speak, "by the touch of a finger", determine the location of that point? Naturally we can't. However, if around that invisible point a few visible points are drawn in a circle, then relying on them, we can most likely find the required point as the center of the circle.

Are there such "visible points" in our lives by which we can recognize God's will? Since. What are those points? These are some approaches to addressing God, the experience of the Church and our soul on the human path of knowing God's will. But each of these approaches is not enough in itself. When there are several of these approaches, and when they are represented and united to the necessary extent, only then do we - with the heart ! - we can know what God really expects from us. What are the difficulties along the way? What makes our Holy Scrolls truly the greatest is its universality. However, the opposite of universality is the impossibility of an unambiguous interpretation of the Scrolls in every concrete life situation outside the vast spiritual experience of life in God. And I'm sorry that doesn't apply to us… But despite everything, the point still exists…

Some specific temptations are connected with the teachings of the priests and the elders from the books. The point is that in most cases, the advice of the elderly refers to a specific person in specific circumstances of his life and can be changed based on the change of those circumstances. We talked about how God's Providence for man's salvation can be different. And why is that so? Because, as a rule, due to his impotence - even laziness, a person does not follow a direct path - the path of perfection. For example, today he did not fulfill what he was supposed to fulfill. And what does he have left? To die? Not! In that case, the God determines for him another, perhaps more thorny and longer, but absolute path of salvation. If he has sinned, and the violation of God's will is always a voluntary or involuntary sin, then that path of salvation necessarily lies through repentance. For example, today an old man says, "You should do this and that." And man is removed from fulfilling the spiritual command. And then he comes to the old man again for advice. And then the old man, if he sees repentance in him, tells him how he should act in the new situation. Maybe something is telling him that is contrary to the previous advice, because the man did not fulfill the previous advice, he acted on his own, and that radically changed the situation, and created new - primarily spiritual - circumstances. In this way, we see that the individuality of the advice of the elders in specific life cases is an objective obstacle to what could be said more simply: "Read the advice of the elders, follow them and you will live according to God's will."

I often have the opportunity to hear: "Father, how to live according to God's will?". They ask, they indeed ask and they do not want to live according to His will. That is why it is terrible to know God's will - because then we should live according to it, and we often do not want that at all. Not a while ago, I had an opportunity to hear very saddened words from a truly gracious old man, whose name I cannot remember now: “They trade in my blessings! Everyone asks me, "What should I do?" And everyone says they live by my blessings, but almost no one fulfills what I tell them.” You see, that's terrible. It turns out that "knowing the will of God" and "living according to the will of God" are not the same thing at all. It is possible to know God's will - the Church has left us a great experience of such knowledge. And living according to God's will is a personal feat. And a frivolous relationship is inadmissible here. Unfortunately, very little is understood. Moans are heard from all sides: “Give us! Show us! Show us how to do God's will? ” And when you tell them, "God bless you to do this and that," they do as they please. That's what happens - "Tell me God's will, but I will live the way I want."

But, my dear faithful people, there will come a moment when God's righteousness, burdened with our sins, will be forced to transcend God's mercy, and when we will have to answer for everything - both for indulging our passions and for "playing with God's will." This issue should be taken very seriously. It is essentially a matter of life and salvation. Whose will - Savior or tempter - do we choose at every moment of our lives? Here you need to be reasonable, sober and honest. You should not "play with the knowledge of God's will" running from priest to priest for advice until you hear from someone that "will of God" that suits you, because in that way your own self-will is obviously justified, and then there is no room for saving repentance. It is better to say honestly: “Forgive me Lord! Of course, Your will is holy and high, but I cannot do it due to my impotence. Have mercy on me, a sinner! Grant me forgiveness for my weaknesses and grant me a path on which I would not perish, but could come to You! ”

"That is why we, from the day we hear, do not stop praying to God for you and asking you to be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual reason, to behave worthy of the Lord by pleasing Him in everything, and to be fruitful in every good deed, and to grow in the knowledge of God…". These words must be kept near the heart, as the presence of the God enlightens and blesses, which is, I can surely say - God’s will.

DXa2bcoRZI2AG4X7sCkdXeafsi5AXkip9OT4ugP9Cc-wKER0t296wMCV8CNRhnXt-GRG7oRGEubOEabrcQi_5e5BNOfxxw-qUDzfpysAk3iqpsa61mUc4lN3Izh7Y9-URiXWmcsH

GODANI JEST WIELKI

Rfv0pK63Xx3_-iyJwrgQM4EbnZwv98e33O4WA6EDp5zF1rK9mcLnZWI9zWbksVPdajmuNcxcsOPazokraGu7h4eaH33swrgKf-sTSq8MW49Q3KM6ru04duvUEumXmgsZsjx3d8aG

Cardinal Alfred St. Tylos

Patriarch of Jorenus, encompassing Kingdom of Haense & Norland, 

Prelate of the Clergy of the Church of the Canon

Edited by rep2k

"Noble and learned Eminence," writes one man "what do you mean, voluntary and involuntary sin? Whence does this distinction come? For without consent, surely there can be no sin? I do not think we need complete consent of the will and intellect, but surely the assent of the will in some way is necessary? Otherwise, it would be unjust for us to be punished for them, and, moreover, we could not be forgiven them, because we have not done them."

12 hours ago, thesmellypocket said:

"Noble and learned Eminence," writes one man "what do you mean, voluntary and involuntary sin? Whence does this distinction come? For without consent, surely there can be no sin? I do not think we need complete consent of the will and intellect, but surely the assent of the will in some way is necessary? Otherwise, it would be unjust for us to be punished for them, and, moreover, we could not be forgiven them, because we have not done them."

"God bless you, dear friend @thesmellypocket. What you've said can be understood as a fair opinion, though, I must add something. You surely once again wonder what I mean by voluntary and involuntary sin. Let's say we have committed a sin, which is indeed involuntary, but at a given moment we do not notice it, or we are simply aware of the sin but for some reason we continue to commit that sin, which a believer must not allow himself. But those people are all around us, on all sides. It is true that without consent there can be sin, indeed. This is an issue that needs to be delved into in order to truly understand the word of God and the thoughts that He wants us to understand. Either way, I have briefly tried to explain to you what I specifically mean when I say voluntary and involuntary sin, and because of my current condition I cannot delve deeper into the subject. 

May God guide you,

Alfred Patriarch Jorenus"

Edited by rep2k