On the Qualities of Lessers, BEWARE: The Aquatic Impostor

Caelria

On the Qualities of Lessers,

BEWARE: The Aquatic Impostor

7HYUgvp.png

Of the affronts to High Elven purity and the motherland, there is none so vile as the aquatic impostor. Mali’ata (tainted Elves) that display an inexplicable and unsightly attraction to water, and who seek to embrace it as a cultural center in order to twist or eschew the teachings of Larihei to their own wicked purposes. These Elves are not merely base lessers, who would ignore the blessed authority and sanctity of the High Elven people, but impure traitors to their ancestry and blood. They are, at their core, High Elves who hold their history in irreverent contempt. Ones spawned of splinter families who prefer the company of the uncultured lesser to their own blessed kin. Self loathing and vile, their culture is parody to the proud and upstanding legacy of the maehr’sae hiylun’ehya.

But it is not their vileness or pitifulness alone that should warrant aversion. No; these Elves are, without the lessers with whom they surround themselves and manipulate to serve their ends, both weak and hated. It is instead their spitefulness and corrupting influence that the pure children of Larihei must beware. Bearing such aversion and hatred of their own parodic culture that to take pride in their weak and ineffective ways is impossible, likely a result of what little remnants of pure blood swim within their veins, these Elves walk the earth as impostors clinging to the dregs of pure High Elven society. Feigning civility and regality while they debase themselves both behind closed doors and in strange druidic rings; be it with cubes of ice or, more recently, sea water.

The aquatic impostor seeks to be you, but cannot ascend to the height of 'aheral culture and thus tries only to drag you down to their own embarrassing and sub-cultured level. The aquatic impostor has no merit and no prestige, and so desires to leech from the society that which they cannot create in an effort to benefit from and steal luxuries so that they might wear a mask of pure High Elven refinement. The aquatic impostor hates themselves for their inferiority, and so hates the pure High Elf in which whose shadow they creep with an animosity unlike any other impure; taking sickening pride in the corruption, debasement, and indoctrination of our blessed High Elven youth. For this reason I say: beware the High Elven impostor. Beware the impure. Beware the traitor.

liewyn'Larihei eltaeleh walehe ohn vallein eltaliyna walehe. kaean'leh thilln chul'okarae. maehr’sae hiylun’ehya. 

Spoiler

0UTjp0J.png

Beautiful photoshop work by Puffables.

Silvyr Uradir nods.

"Be sure to report any suspicious action to the Silver Council-!" remarks one Mali'thill.

Spoiler

This is literally just another meme by Caelria to antagonize me by referencing the hit game "Among Us" with everything he does.
dpKBGta.png1QdnjGN.pngKoseFuy.pngsDyPiGF.png

One Halaena Elibar'acal is ready to hunt down sea monsters!

Wait isn’t this literally just targeting me?

war? Coup? Barbecue? 

A certain Mali'fenn, resurfacing from his time away from society, hefts the paper in one hand and ponders to himself in the comfort of his apartment, "My homeland is dead, but at least my remaining kin do not clamber and claw at some sense of life and relevance so pathetically."