Gnomemancy

Spoiler

REQUIEM
MASS OF CANONIST MEMORY FOR THE SOULS OF THE DEPARTED

13th of Horen’s Calling, 13 NE

HIS BEATITUDE BRAM CARDINAL PROVIDENTIA, Metropolitan of Providence

medieval_town_on_fire_by_entar0178-dc3p3

Sons and Daughters,

I grieve with you in the matter of the recent vile Terrorist Attack perpetrated against our Imperial Capital by agents of the dissembler. I pray with confidence in the Lord, the queller of fires, that the waters of light and life can cleanse the ashen ground where the chambers once stood.

We are engaged in a great spiritual battle against those who wish to do our people harm. They wish to impede on the work of the servants of the Empire and on the work of the Church. Just as the commons were burning, vile agents screamed that the Cathedral too was on fire and similarly the Palace itself. These cries were distractions which were yelled to force ISA members out of the early stages of the blaze which ravaged the legislative halls… over to regions where no such fire was present. A distraction which no doubt caused a loss of countless lives.

In the tradition of our Faith we are to hold a Requiem Mass for those Faithful who have now departed this Terra and are in transit to the Skies as I pen this missive. Have faith my sons and daughters that Justice will be served. That this incident will not go unpunished. 

To those who perpetrated this attack- I shall speak at length in my sermon on the demons who we all Know are responsible, those who we know as enemies of our State.

Your Servant,

Bram ☨

Prayer for the Faithful Departed:

O Lord who didst cleanse thine Prophets in the Waters of Gamesh, ordering the liberation of their sin and raising them up to new heights.

We beseech you in a time where our leaders have been leveled by fire with a stroke of chaos. 

Humbly we pray that you might send down Thy Holy Light to visit and heal us. Strengthen us o’ GOD so that we of this Imperial City of Providence will stand with confidence, casting out those who do us harm- annihilating those who think injury upon us.

So say we all.

blcGy_5D_j4Sigxk9FClpoMW3NXNzQCofaIU-qsy4ZUuGLFpBDusZXPuvdk-1MeLIDkRAZlEvwy1de8_9pGGFok832QLWBmsi5cBtQegsGdgFw_TgKTOSXt2K_MPLJbJ0vmSvt1b
✠MISERICORDES SICUT PATER✠
MERCIFUL LIKE THE FATHER

William Santiago would look at the ministry of justice building in horror and shock, seeing his ISA brothers fall one by one. He then weeps for his brothers in the ISA. He then stands up, dusts himself off. Picks up the sword and shield and yells "One GOD, one EMPORER. one EMPIRE"  Signs the loraine, then goes to train to get back at the terrorists that took so much from the empire.