Settlers of Almaris - Seafarers Expansion

Hiebe

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING @nickrocky213

nyoooooom

this is epic

one of the best decisions to be produced from WT alongside the recent addition of world edit

If this isn't the Resource and War System Overwrite expansion I'll be mad.

catan-cities-and-knights-game-expansion.

Quite frankly, this actually seems rather useless. Why would a nation willingly siphon their activity somewhere else lol. If this allowed inter vassal travel however, I'd see far, far more use for this. 

Will the cost be a straight line to the settlement / nation? (I.e. to the maths people, the slope rather than the complete right angle)

hehe settlers of almaris. it's funny because you're foisting mechanics from board games and grand strategy games onto a role-play server! 

11 minutes ago, Zindran said:

Will the cost be a straight line to the settlement / nation? (I.e. to the maths people, the slope rather than the complete right angle)

Yup straight line (slope)

1 hour ago, Hiebe said:

• Urguan Capital & Urguan Vassal settlement cannot build a fast travel route between them at this time.

Norland currently has a fast travel route (ferry) from their capital to a vassal settlement (capital_norland to norland_elysium). Much like with Oren's custom map art being removed upon publicization of the feature, it's only fair to remove the ferry or provide free internal fast travels to all other nations so to uphold the rules equally for all players.

@Hiebe