Audentes Fortuna Pius

AuJy

“I am the Lord God without peer” Virtue 1:3

DXa2bcoRZI2AG4X7sCkdXeafsi5AXkip9OT4ugP9

hs3pb60r9f0ujboe09ku.jpeg

As an omnipotent being, God is without equal. He is the end and the beginning. The entity that encompasses all. The King of all that is and all that can be. Yet, we as human beings and members of mankind neglect this truth. There are still those of which, who would persecute the word of God and discount it as falsehood. To state that this absolute is fraudulent is to wrap drape around the eyes of your people and blind your children.

As man, we are unable to identify and locate the proper terminology that would be used to find and identify the peerlessness of our God. For there is no entity, other than He, who is worthy of such singleness. We have not one thing in our lives, apart from He, that embodies this oneness. And to imagine that realm of possibility, of truth uniqueness, is a vaguened impossibility. With any true shred of understanding of the uniqueness of God would be to become closer to God.

To be the Sinless Father, to be the Creator and the Evil Deterrent, He is truly great. To pray on his singleness is to pray to his omnipotence.

The speech in which this thesis is written, would confuse most. It confuses I, the penman, because it is on a subject that not one being can fully understand. So bare with the fact that I am working with thinkings and concepts that cannot be grasped by mere mortal men.

god-the-father-guercino.jpg

Those who have read the scriptures, those who have heard the preachings, understand the preachings and those themselves who preach understand that the Lord, God, is peerless. Among all entities and all beings He alone stands without equal, he alone is venerated and hailed. To decry this fact and deny its validity is to commit heresy and blasphemy, to state without care or concern with your words is a hardship. To love God, is to accept his singularity. He is the whole and the piece, the with and without.

I have long pondered the concept of God’s own peerlessness and to say that it is a simple topic is to utter arrogance and falsehoods. God’s realm is not one of ease. His being is complex and fluid. A state of constant motion and change is that which God is encompassing. With each passing day, with each step of the way, with every movement and every standstill, God is there, He is involved.

Have you ever thought to understand uniqueness? To quantify it? To do such deeds would be to count every grain of sand, to read every poem, to see every site. There is nothing as unique and as one-ly as God almighty.

To be without peer is to be equal to God. And to be equal to God is a feat of impossibility. God’s oneness and singularity is something to awe and be inspired by. As God, He is without peer and to be without peer is to be the most unique entity and being in existence. To be without peer is to be the one true God. The King of All-That-Is.

The scrolls have told us exactly thirty times that God is a singularity without peer. He is omnipotent. When mankind is able to understand the importance and pay penance to the gravity of God’s resilience and oneness, then mankind will be able to bask in his presence in a more proper way.

Acolyte Almire

Caedric reads over the small letter, he'd file it with the rest of his collected works of Canonist Church writings before penning a public response.

"Dear Almire,

I have read your scriptures and I can only find the lies of long dead Imperials who sought to unify and subjugate the realms of Mankind. Let us not continue to babble to ourselves of the falsehoods which the decadent Church of Canon seeks to perpetuate. Look below to the foundations of this institution and you shall only find termites feeding upon a hallow husk. Lest you wish to enlist in a cult of Imperial asperations I would suggest you take your leave from such a wicked institution and seek purpose in the prevention and extermination of the corruption of the Void, Iblees and other wretches which plague our mortal coil.

May the Allfather guide you,

A_wUBfRQnwmyxN7Z0AiDqQGyaIbTU-JnhwfmjE05zeTBr2GYA6g3cvO4ENz2nZ2VzluCL6q8fiwkl4tDGUogu1AbN6yt4d_CpVjyGp_MmAaIc1T8UsQSBJ5OFMs-fQJu54BKmr6r

Caedric Edvardsson"

Edited by Qaz_The_Great

Don't forget about the part with the mule!

Alfred Patriarch Jorenus, Prelate of the Clergy, puts the seal on the document, nodding approvingly.