Morality Act of 359 E.S 

Rudi

JURASZ VE KOENGZ DUMA

j_eHj8tG_npHjaqCx71hbzkm7u_jkXJYB8g56fw3eavlhaFoytEekuRxBlIVbT03qkF_tiH0ioco430Y5j2IDE4Vbt4ockCzdX7-d92ZgDsiXqlcxY3v9i8PT15jptRmygtTm1fw

Morality Act of 359 E.S 

Introduced in the Duma.

An act to revoke the criminal offences from 420. Heresy and Blasphemy and reintroduce it as a seperate Section as 431. Morality

INTRODUCTION

This bill seeks to amend the current laws in the 420. Heresy and Blasphemy that does not relate to the offences of heretical and blasphemous behavior and instead reintroduce them as Laws regarding Morality. 

I. Necessary Definitions

• Fornication is defined as the sexual relations between a man and woman outside the bonds of marriage.
  • Miscegenation is defined as the sexual relations between two different races. 
  • Homosexual is defined as the sexual relations between two persons of the same sex

II. Amendments

• Section 420: Heresy and Blasphemy shall be amended to exclude following: 

420.05: Fornication

420.051: The crime of sexual relations outside of the bonds of matrimony shall constitute a middling offence;

420.06: Miscegenation

420.061: The crime of having sexual relations between two different races shall constitute a severe offence;

420.07: Homosexuality

420.071: The crime of having sexual relations between two persons of the same sex shall constitute a severe offence.

• Section 430: On Morality shall be created within the Jura I Krima of the Haurul Caezk to include the following.

430.01: Fornication

430.011: The crime of sexual relations outside of the bonds of matrimony shall constitute a severe offence;

430.02: Miscegenation

430.021: The crime of having sexual relations between two different races shall constitute a severe offence;

430.03: Homosexuality

430.031: The crime of having sexual relations between two persons of the same sex shall constitute a severe offence.

Introduced in Duma by Tribune Konrad Lauritsen on 359 E.S

Co-Sponsored by Grand Maer Franz Barbanov

IV JOVEO MAAN,

IV JOVEO EHR, [HAESENI YEAR]

His Royal Majesty, Heinrik II, by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Ulgaard, Lahy, Sorbesborg and Slesvik, Duke of Carnatia and Vidaus, Margrave of  Korstadt and Rothswald, Count of Chatnik, Nenzing, Graiswald, Karikhov, Baranya, Kvasz, Kavat, Karovia, Kovachgrad, Torun, Turov, Kaunas, Alban, Reza and Markev, Viscount of Grauspin, Baron of Thurant, Rytsburg, Venzia, Essenstadt, Krepost and Kralta, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera

Father Hernando looks at the law, spitting out his tea taking a minute to compose himself, "First they had the audacity to kill men of GOD in GODs house. Because they didn't like the decision that they came to. Then they allow heretics to roam the streets freely? May GOD have mercy on the Haense's nobilities souls."

Hieromonk Vladrick would sigh as this law was passed" Everyday my kinsmen sway farther away from GODANI, First the public slaughter of my fellow brothers in cloth and now hertics may walk among the street and preach" he'd sign the hussaryian before returning to his studies

On 2/25/2021 at 3:30 PM, bugbytes21 said:

Father Hernando looks at the law, spitting out his tea taking a minute to compose himself, "First they had the audacity to kill men of GOD in GODs house. Because they didn't like the decision that they came to. Then they allow heretics to roam the streets freely? May GOD have mercy on the Haense's nobilities souls."

On 2/25/2021 at 3:34 PM, GhostSHTR said:

Hieromonk Vladrick would sigh as this law was passed" Everyday my kinsmen sway farther away from GODANI, First the public slaughter of my fellow brothers in cloth and now hertics may walk among the street and preach" he'd sign the hussaryian before returning to his studies

Francisco di Frisco-Disco, an aspiring Illatian legislator and good man of GOD living in the slums of Karosgrad, panicks as this bill was publicized. Exasperated, he hurries home, beads of sweat on his brow, likely from the sight of the utter heresy that was going on in the Godless Haeseni Kingdom. He kicked down the door to his teenage son's room, and exclaimed the following: "Vittore XVI di Frisco-Disco, ai, look, how they've butchered the law! They've changed nothing!" He wept into the arms of his young teenage son, who was above all confused about his father's outburst.

Three hours later, Vittore XVI di Frisco-Disco reads the bill the father had left in his room, using his grandfather's reading glasses. Gently, he knocked on the door to his father's office, and informed him the following: "Well, actually, papa, they made fornication a severe offense instead of a middling offense."

Stefan Vyronov sighs. "Only voted da if punishments were severe offence. Severe offence is death in my book."