On the Qualities of Lessers, Proto-Elves and Other Subversive Myths

Caelria

"Yeah... you really got me. Nothing I want more than to sip tea and toss people into acid pits all day. How fulfilling that must be..." Once again, the Haelun'orian missive was used as fuel for Lya's campfire. 

"If I'm so impure and lesser, why have I been able to enter a relationship with a 'thill? Funky ain't it." Comments a confused Aer'dir, the Sea-Elf snorting greatly in amusement. "Alot of them seem to prefer us for some reason." 

Spoiler

Sorry for the lack of formatting! I'm on my phone. 

@Cypher_nicus

12 minutes ago, Anti-Citizen said:

"Yeah... you really got me. Nothing I want more than to sip tea and toss people into acid pits all day. How fulfilling that must be..." Once again, the Haelun'orian missive was used as fuel for Lya's campfire. 

As before, Othelu grimaced from behind his telescope atop the great Sohaeriate world observatory. At least she'd finally stopped cramming raw meat into her face.

"It is not at all curious that they would so earnestly seek to attain what they do not hold. Such feigned grace shall surely come to undo itself, in the end." remarked a single elf of prestigious line, gazing to the horizon from their ivory window as he then took an idle sip of his tea. 

A completely unrelated human man sits by a fire. He for some reason gains the power to project his thoughts for but a moment, yet he has nothing worthwhile to comment. He continues doing nothing.

"What is a L'EERMITTAGE?" Titania says poorly, the new and strange high elven tongue proving foreign from her usual common or elvish speak as she sits around the fire with Laetranis and her kin. She scratches her head, narrowing her eyes further onto the picture on the pamplet. "And where's Paris?"

She reads it over a few times, the elf recalling Aegisian days where the press was either much more quiet or far more interesting, she couldn't recall at this point. She did remember the lack of a silver city, though.

Either way the pamphlet ended up in the fire and she donned a happy look of contentment in the heart of  Amaethea. 

9751223b9b1f42e716f5c00b5a17d7df.png

1 hour ago, Caelria said:

As before, Othelu grimaced from behind his telescope atop the great Sohaeriate world observatory. At least she'd finally stopped cramming raw meat into her face.

Lya would have been glad to know she lived rent free in some stranger's mind.

Spoiler

To all the Wood Elves taking an RP forum post into OOC.

Cool your jets, it's roleplay!

Nivndil reads over the declaration, with a gentle crease in her brow. Shaking her head, she sips quietly from her tea and ponders the incredulity.

Lulubelle cackles within the depths of Kal'Darakaan. "Wha' uh load o'shite," she snorts.

A pamphlet was attached to it:

"Those with only words and without a will to act are of themselves uncivilized and impure; Racial failures such as these commit themselves to unbinding discussions that result in laughter from all others. These deserve nothing but the self-reflection of the race if they fully deserve their own self-given status as a proper civilization that is able to defend itself from attacks upon its culture and its people without needing to keep its city shut and isolated - Pretending the world outside its land hasn't happily progressed without its influences.

Humanity, the dwarves, and other races have done more in recent years than the High Elves of Haelun'or have done in those years, locked behind its gates. Steamships from the dwarves and enhancements of governance in Haense to represent its diversity of population & perspectives show how far behind the Haelun'or government has fallen behind these peoples it calls uncivilized and impure.

The only claim to fame that the Haelun'or governance has is civil strife and an unfortunate track record for being a complete failure of being a bastion of Constitutionalism, Republicanism, and Freedom.

Nonetheless, the pamphlet is hilarious.

Keep producing them.

- A Republican Mali."