Minecraft RP: The Best Thing You've Never Heard Of

Treshure

Nice video--- also nice voice and editting-- nice graphics, a lot of it is really nice. 🤔

Aw yay you ran by my Haense Skin Shop (despite it being full of villagers) LOL

While I'm glad you showed off every nation, I personally think there were too many upclose shots of Providence, which is not a good example of what LoTC and RPG aesthetic styles are. Providence is mainly untextured and far too modern to give a rather medieval vibe that LotC is built to give off. More of the upclose shots should have been showcasing other aspects of LoTC, like maybe the Vortex plugin, and other key features that LoTC has to show off.

Outstanding performance by the community-team :). 

Also:

feb8a7b37e1667805ed8367b68ceb723.png

this is genuinely fantastic, I can only applaud the work put into this. just spot-on perfect <3 

Ooooh so this is why you were flying around in vanish so much

*nodnod*
Worth it

Fantastic content, me subscribe

KomodoHype

Great video man! Very well edited and narrated. I'm new to this server but I've been roleplaying on minecraft servers for over a year and it really is an experience like no other, you just have so much freedom! Shame we can't mess with models or coding as much as I'd like XD. Also whoever did the build at 5:55, I absolutely LOVE it. Its simple with a nice atmosphere.

this is a really good video. liking commenting and subscribing so the algorithm carries this one to the moon B) 

26 minutes ago, argonian said:

incredibly well done video but really representative of what the server's like anymore

log on and those big beautiful vistas and towers are hidden by a big grey render distance abyss 5 blocks in front of you, and that whole player-made story thing is marred by the fact that well... nothing ever happens now. closest thing to a story you'll get is the occasional orphaned ST-run eventline

70vwdcr3l1861.jpg?auto=webp&s=3210837941

LOOK GARY THERE I AM!

(I'm the thumbnail guy :D)