Minecraft RP: The Best Thing You've Never Heard Of

Treshure

This is insanely good.

This video is just validation for all of us not to feel bad about rping on minecraft

and its working I loved it

Very good quality Treshure & I’m so glad that you took my advice on how to up render quality, this is incredibly well done and is a perfect example of the kind of content that LOTC should be paying for with donations. 

It’s deffo a ‘perfect world’ or ‘how it should be’ explanation, but I don’t think that’s necessarily the worst thing. I think that it’s important this content is out there to remind people (mainly staff) of what LOTC should be and not what it can be if they stop trying to change things constantly to ‘their vision’ for the server prior to quitting and cycling in new staff with their own vision. Also obviously very good recruitment material, even if it isn’t the current reality of the server. 

Said it to you once and I’ll say it again - LOTC are more than lucky to have you doing work for free, especially considering this video will be milked the **** out of long after you eventually leave. 

Great work, I am really proud of you. 

Well, time for me to go recruiting more people with this new video.

third times the charm I guess, stop removing my comment.

Video is good but is propaganda and fake. You miss one unimportant emote which would not have affected any roleplay outcome or anyone could see, you'll be banned for a period of 1-3 months. It is hard to have fun on a roleplaying server like this when you're banned from it for doing something so small.

5 hours ago, Nathan_Barnett36 said:

third times the charm I guess, stop removing my comment.

Video is good but is propaganda and fake. You miss one unimportant emote which would not have affected any roleplay outcome or anyone could see, you'll be banned for a period of 1-3 months. It is hard to have fun on a roleplaying server like this when you're banned from it for doing something so small.

Only happens when you're from the Barnett bloodline

Wonderful work!!

Woow.. such a great video, absolutely loved it. how are you getting your viewing distance so high on the server without the chunks unloading? (I have my render distance at hull still i cant capture the whole city of Heanse at once)

+1 Sub
+1 Like

Keep up de good work!!