Minecraft RP: The Best Thing You've Never Heard Of

Treshure

I’ve been out of a working laptop as of last July & man this got me all sorts of frazzled that I can’t explore this map. I’ve been trying to explain to my friend IRL that I don’t play minecraft, I play LoTC. It’s the reason I got the game. Now I have an exciting video to explain it to them for me! You are the best!!

edit: also for years and years we have seen our own community members dissing our entire community cuz “hurdur mineman rp nerds still play this?” 
so the positivity is very uplifting. We work with a medium just like others use DnD but we do it better because we do it together!

I'm gonna have to watch this. I played on this server almost a decade ago for a little bit and genuinely had fun but my attention span at 13 years old was minimal at best. (And if you read my old posts I was kinda a brat, oof.) With all the gta rp going on in twitch, I was reminded of this server. May end up re applying. How full does the server get these days?

20 minutes ago, bpwoods97 said:

How full does the server get these days?

Weekends it can hit ~260 or 270. Weekdays it doesn't go too much above 200 and is usually a bit less than said 200 number.

Finally! People won't laugh at me when I say I minecraft RP?

..R-right? Right guys?

Omg i was engaged from begining to end. HOW LONG DID THIS TAKE YOU MY GUY