Minecraft RP: The Best Thing You've Never Heard Of

Treshure

ppl laugh at hur dur minecraft roleplay but don't realize how truly engaging and significant some of the storylines on here can be and its kind of sad that most of us probably don't tell anyone what we do on LOTC irl 

watching the video and holy **** this is really well done

Fantastic stuff as always, can't wait to see it linked in staff applications as the answer to "link a post that you agree with" 

We have created memories, friendships and amassed server-lore that spans almost 10 years. If that isn't something to be proud of, I don't know what is. We are community at the end of the day, despite whatever obstacles we encounter. This was a great reminder of what continues to urge me back to LOTC. Great work, @Treshure.

Hey, that's pretty neat. Thanks for reassuring me that LotC isn't cringe B)

incredibly well done video but not really representative of what the server's like anymore

log on and those big beautiful vistas and towers are hidden by a big grey render distance abyss 5 blocks in front of you, and that whole player-made story thing is marred by the fact that well... nothing ever happens now. closest thing to a story you'll get is the occasional orphaned ST-run eventline

Give this man Creative Wizard. 

23 minutes ago, ๖ۣۣۜ҉𝔘nwillingly said:

ppl laugh at hur dur minecraft roleplay but don't realize how truly engaging and significant some of the storylines on here can be and its kind of sad that most of us probably don't tell anyone what we do on LOTC irl 

nothing says an engaging storyline like 40 orenians walking up to the sutican gate to "coup"

Edited by Philposting

There is clearly a great amount of thoughts and ideas put into the video. I think this may be the best video that I've ever seen come from a player here. Fantastic job!

this is why i keep coming back to the server, the creative outlet and the ability to see other peoples creativity 

ayo check me out :O 

also, great video @Treshure, very well made!