Resignation Notice

Maevlin

[!] A missive would be posted outside of the Grand Lady's office and the office of the Aulic Envoy

To all it concerns,

I, Charlotte Baruch, here by reliquish my roles of Grand Lady of Haeseti-Ruska, Jurovare, and Deputy Aulic Ambassador to the Silver State of Haelun'or as of the 5th of Tov and Yermey, 362 E.S. on the account of my failing health. I am thankful for the opportunities given to me to serve the kingdom and I wish all the best to all my cohorts within these branches as I officially retire. All the best,

~Charlotte Baruch

Duchess Consort of Valwyck

Envoy Andrik Jan Baruch would sent back a letter,

Duchess Charlotte,

The Crown thanks you for your years of service and wishes you the best in your future endeavors. Your number hours of hard work were crucial to the building of numerous relations and I personally wish to thank you for it all. May Godani guide you.

signed,

Andrik Jan Baruch, Aulic Envoy of the kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska”