The White Tome

Valannor

[!] This book would bear covers of pure white, laced with bindings of silver and gold alike, its spine bearing a royal blue hue. A cobalt eye would stand front and center on the front cover, staring at the viewer emotionlessly; The Clerical Eye. This tome would find itself in libraries across the continent, easily able to be perused by those who seek wisdom in its pages, though sired by a nameless author.

The White Tome

S-LwXuc0jVyQnzqKs7Ia2ajXpzznd9kXNwbA_iEZ7wnZnnGm_U6mm4rmTA09oPzA1e3zC0WrIwBGWme2HUhmqKsTHNwD-K_3eWkiV6XbdRqINneOIeJJJRBqE00BBAROYP54MEtv

Ad dirigendos onto orbis iter sine macula sunt.

QJQydWho1ZmHkFPSNpOIHXih30iTPKeWhaRzWpRiOIuszViEUkfiATWM2QMxgQ50muNnebAbLO-pIZBRvrC7r_j-g4NG1y48qu3Aey5P1X15ZHWj8q8lANXSFnbfB610Yj9tpGGd

Disciplina Tahariae

The Tahariaen Discipline, and the White Faith.

The White Faith has existed for centuries, ever since the Vehement Lord deigned fit to enlighten the mortal realms with his presence, and made the truth of His patronage known to those who called themselves "Cleric." Ever changing as the shifting tides, it has been present in one iteration or another for every Clerical order, adapting to the times of present years so that its practitioners might serve the Stag without complication. And so, I have deemed it worthy of a more… proper enshrinement, within a reforged tome of white, such that the Faith might be more openly perused and practiced among the Descendants of Almaris. 

In the simplest of terms, the White Faith is best defined as the active worship of the Aengul of Purity, Tahariae, and the pursuit of his vision; a world free of taint, of harm and hardship, and of struggle or sorrow. Though, such a task might often differ in how those of the Faith wish to execute it in most proper manner. Often, the core of such an undertaking is through acquiring Purity for oneself, though this differs from the 'Thill interpretation thereof. Not born of racial prejudice, Purity as defined within the Tahariaen Discipline is that which Tahariae prizes most fondly; A lack of injury, dark or foul influences, sickness of body or mind, etc. In this, there are often different methodologies and mindsets taken in regards to the acquisition of Purity, known as the Clerical Doctrines. 

The White Faith is a deeply personal thing for all who follow it, and Tahariae. And with this said, I find it necessary to impress upon you, the reader of this hallowed tome, that to follow in the divine footsteps of the Stag is no small undertaking. You may find yourself challenged and tested in your faith continually, and perhaps you may fail these challenges, and succumb to sin. But it is not the fall that marks true failure; nay, it is the refusal to seek redemption and rise above one's failings that displays truest disgrace. Even still, you will find yourself rewarded for your faith, and for walking the path of Light, in your work. The smile of a family as you nurse their loved one back from the brink of death, the reprieve you might offer to the sick and impoverished, the relief you grant when you scourge a threat to a nearby city… it is all worth every bit of sacrifice given in pursuit of Purity, for that which you have given will be repaid thricefold. 

To bring such a mission to fruition, the Tahariaen Discipline is employed; the union brought about by adherence to the Utterings, and the Doctrines. It is through Tahariae's divine word that we might begin to live a life of Purity and Light, and by the paths we choose for ourselves that we might spread this Light to others, so that all may be bettered and made perfect in the image of our Lord. 

Within these pages, you shall find the truth of our Faith, and that which we truly pay homage to. 

Ave Tahariae

L6rYy5epY5VrQjV36zYQuL1ZJJDJy3qA06_c1KObYhSFZX0nB6VeLCb5gzz5UqnI7aayH7VNJ8V6JY_hEcWUez7bB3ZrIJZcp1E7tReIoo3SCWBz8W3Gmt57yO-O8AZvf9DOtglf

The Utterings of Tahariae, and the Four Revelations

The Utterings of Tahariae were delivered unto the mortal world in the times of Vailor, during the years of 1436 and 1442, by Tahariae himself, in all of his splendor, when He spoke to the clerics through the Prophet he had chosen for such an occasion, christening him with a new name; Ashanaak, formerly known as Heshokomeu Sohae. The Utterings come in the form of the Four Revelations: That of The Apokalytiria, The Eight Woes, The Eight Commands, and finally, The Anachorisi. The Commands and Woes serve as more general guidelines and strictures, given unto the mortal realms by divine edict, for how one might live a Pure and untainted life, and how to bring such a life to others when possible, while the Apokalytiria and Anachorisi serve as tribute to Tahariae’s infinite wisdom, and his righteous judgement. 

W844et_rn5ATpJ28hbAw_4JfGCLPdgn1WcUwtXy5BxJBNVbEAuJgY8qcn11Tm20VRVzMBUmxi_PayvcU0oFW3yVmsR5lzLLVD0fDeM0aN4lq_Okr7ffVCU3mHUZp87KwsJYQ08ti

The Apokalytiria

The Revelation of Judgement

I am the Glory of the Rising Sun. I am the Bringer of Light. I am the Lord of Purity and the Archon of Justice. I am the Vehement Lord. I am Tahariae. Witness Me, Ashanaak, My Chosen Prophet. Witness Me.

I, the Divine Stag, He Who Walks in Pure Light, the Great Purge, have merely watched My Servants for too long. You have Divided, and Divided you shall fall. You failed to Understand the Mission I had given to you, and so you have deteriorated into mere wandering healers and warriors who know only my Blessed Name. Your mockery of Faith and Piety offends Me, and so I return once more. Witness Me, Ashanaak, My Chosen Prophet. Witness Me.

eLEBfi4ZtDmtdTz6I_7WQe5xxF3UEo1E1qtx6JqtYbjl_x0_oS_5Wl3znyoGZN-83sUBrmnqyqO4r2KftWjHMHqw3sjRygP_hVIqvt-9Z-LOMv0P_dcuhNe4756qWDlyiDlEdG2y

Tenets sanctissima quinque

The Five Sacred Tenets

When Tahariae first revealed himself to Braxis Silverblade, He bestowed unto the first cleric five sacred tenets that must be kept to, at all costs. These five strictures take precedence over all else, and should be followed stringently, as only through such adherence might a follower of the Vehement Lord retain their newfound Purity. These five tenets have stuck to the Faithful for centuries, and have always remained as the main code of conduct, even as the wording changes with the passage of time. Below, one shall find the Tenets, and an in-depth description of their true meanings and how best to obey such holy decrees.

1. Shelter and protect thy brothers and sisters in Tahariae, for it is through unity that thou shalt stand eternal. 

Those of the Faith must protect one another from harm and danger, never to abandon them or shed their blood for selfish, mortal grievances that are contrary to Tahariae's Mission. Allowing such harm to befall a fellow servant of Tahariae is impure.

1. Do not stray in thy dedication to Tahariae, nor his Holy Mission.

Those of the Faith must show dedication to Tahariae, displaying clear worship and devotion towards Him, as well as recognising Him as their one true patron. Respect and worship towards other religions and deities is acceptable, yet one must always show worship to Tahariae first and foremost; for Tahariae is the one true Lord, and to waver in their loyalty to Him is sacrilege most foul. The Faithful must never stray in their Mission, acknowledging that their Mission must be held above all else, including family, friends, and even a normal life. To stray is impure.

1. Guide and protect the Descendants of the Four against the Impure, and those bound in servitude to the Darkness.

Those of the Faith must be there to guide Descendants away from the gnashing teeth of the darkened maw of foul curses and warlockery, as well as protect them from the Impure curs who plague the world of men. The Faithful must heal or aid the Descendants, regardless of their own racial prejudices and hatred towards individuals. To allow the kin of the Four Brothers to fall to darkness, to allow injury and plague to take hold in the bodies of the Innocent, is impure.

1. Do not spill the blood of the innocent, for to commit such folly is to forsake Purity.

Those of the Faithful shall not shed innocent blood, as they serve as the protectors of the innocent and the realm they seek to shepherd unto Purity. To harm an innocent who has done no ill in Tahariae’s Mission is impure, and sacrilege of the most vile persuasion. The only time such may be permitted, is when those whom they seek to protect seek to harm the Faithful and Pure, and thus, they are no longer innocent.

1. Do not use Tahariae's blessings for anything other than His will, for it is He who hath bestowed these gifts unto thee. 

Those of the Faith must use that which their Lord has given them in the name of Tahariae, and to work towards His Mission. The Faithful must never use their Light, the inner fire kindled in their hearts, for the acquisition of material profits, to harm or intimidate the innocent, or anything unrelated to Tahariae’s holy mission.

6Jde_1ErbdR3sP6RFSoTBMaXLMGiF_A9kYtjO6UwGnQdPijxrlGIkXDO2UKd5W0hdJByCTgq0wUPEHH93jEye-xC-caonE9V3RDy3Vvm0uoey6pLglYwFkfBe7CoN71UY1kagUYM

Et Apocalypsis de Samaria - The Revelation of Valor

The Commands and their interpretations

"And now, Ashanaak, I give you these Commands. Recite My Sacred Words to thy Brothers and Sisters, so that you may live a Pure life"

[I] Go forth, and spread not just my Light among the Descendants, but My Words and the Truth of My Glory.

• The Faithful should spread Tahariae’s Name, and His Glory through proselytizing and preaching to the Descendants of such, thus keeping many informed of the Faith, and of Tahariae.

[II] Go forth, and become true Clerics among the Descendants: scholars, protectors, and leaders, to guide the Innocent with words, justice, and wisdom.

• The Faithful should go forth and guide the descendants through knowledge, protection, and leadership within periods of unrest. If the descendants require information, protection, or a paragon of mortal values in trying times, those of the Faith should be willing to place themselves in these vital positions of necessity. 

[III] Go forth, and guard yourself against marriage, for service to Me demands complete and total commitment. If you do marry, do not marry those who serve Darkness and Evil, for in doing so you taint the very nature of holy matrimony.

• Typically, the Faithful are advised against marriage, as many see it as a distraction from their Mission. However, should a practitioner of the White Faith wish to marry, they are free to marry another of the Faith, a member of a religion with similar goals, or normal descendants who understand that the Faithful must place their duty above all else. Marrying an impure, however, is forbidden.

[IV] Go forth, and kneel before Me in maniael: private prayer, gratitude, and submission before My Glory when you awake and before you sleep.

• The Faithful are encouraged to give forth private prayers to Tahariae, in signs of gratitude, submission, and acknowledgement that Tahariae is their patron, and their only patron, for He is the one who paves the path of Purity.

[V] Go forth, and kneel before Me in manaakh: prayer, worship, and submission in fellowship with your Brothers and Sisters in Me once each Elven year.

• The Faithful are encouraged to, when possible, attend regular mass and display worship towards Tahariae in the company of their fellows, as such displays the devout devotion that Tahariae expects of them, and serves to further His mission in the mortal realm.

[VI] Go forth, and respect the fallen clerics who I have sent back to you, to listen and follow what they have returned to say. And when their wisdom has been imparted, that you will have the strength and courage to send them back to My Halls.

• The Faithful must acknowledge and respect the fallen Faithful before them, those who have fallen in battle or have since moved on, for they have fought for the same Mission as you and have sought out to bring purity to the realm. Should any remain on the mortal planes as specters, whether they have been sent by Tahariae, or are bound to the material realm, a practitioner of the White Faith is advised to harken to their wisdom, before allowing them to move on.

[VII] Go forth, and follow My Chosen Prophet, for they shall be My Light in the darkness of the world for you.

• When Tahariae has chosen a new Prophet, the Faithful are expected to follow and listen to the Prophet, for they are the mouth of Tahariae. Through the Prophets, Tahariae speaks to the Faithful, therefore the Prophet must be treated with utmost respect.

[VIII] Go forth, and in My Blessed Name, use any means necessary to bring Purity to the Taint and Darkness that has become the world. The realm must return to how it once was, when the Four once ruled in Peace and Taint had not yet manifested. Through the suffering My Mission shall bring you, remember that it is not out of Moral Good that you must do these things, but out of Necessity.

• The Faithful can use any necessary means to bring forth purity to the realm, as long as these means do not break any of the tenets. Additionally, the Faithful should be aware that their Mission will bring them immense suffering at times and that they are not performing such Mission out of Moral Good, but rather out of necessity, so that all might be preserved in Tahariae's image.

OrdTuFCoNEXQDLzJqKAFiYpbnVFTmcXFdaAHJy6sYpc_t_8LQBs-fL4CWVmTZd4rv4fEvf0foWaLbuXdTVxdG4_MCR5qxx8pFocUURbBCwHFpnPIc3qPficQOpA_9Eg_yPTmaV4J

Et Apocalypsis de Sapientia - The Revelation of Wisdom

The Woes and their interpretations

"And now, my Chosen Prophet, recite My Sacred Words to thy Brothers and Sisters, or My Blessing shall be torn from their hearts for their Sins."

[I] Woe to those that turn against Me and My Mission, for they must be cast out of thy ranks.

• Woe to those who turn against Tahariae or His Mission, for they will be forsaken and cast to oblivion.

[II] Woe to those who only know Me for My Blessing, and not for My Mission, and do not recognize Me and My Glory in prayer except when My power is needed.

• Woe to those who only know and recognise Tahariae for His Blessing, only utilizing it for their own petty needs and not for their duty, nor recognising Tahariae as their patron, for they shall be forsaken and cast to oblivion

[III] Woe to those who refuse to heal the Innocent, to return to Pure form what has been rendered Impure.

• Woe to those who refuse to heal a Descendant due to racial grudges or prejudice, for they shall be forsaken and cast to oblivion. 

[IV] Woe to those who let the Impure, the Beings of Darkness and Evil, and the Descendants who bring harm to the Innocent, walk free when they cross thy path.

• Woe to those who suffer the presence of dark beings or descendants intent on bringing harm to the innocent descendants, for they shall be forsaken and cast to oblivion. 

[V] Woe to those who cause harm to the Innocent, for they are those you are sworn to protect.

• Woe to those who willingly harm or kill the innocent because of mortal arguments or grudges, who draw the blood of those who seek not to hinder the Holy Mission, for they shall be cast to oblivion.

[VI] Woe to those who are sexually immoral, who give of themselves outside of the holy bed of marriage, who dirty themselves and thus dirty the Name they represent.

• Woe to those who carry out sexual activities outside of marriage, for they sully Tahariae’s name and reputation, the very same they claim respect. Therefore shame be upon them, and they shall be forsaken, and cast to oblivion.

[VII] Woe to those who give themselves over to perpetual drunkenness and intoxication, for they dirty themselves and thus dirty the Name they represent. Such is only acceptable in celebrations and festivities.

• Woe to those who seek drunkenness and intoxication, for they are to be seen as shameful within the Faith, as they make fools of themselves and dirty the name they represent, and shall thus be cast down to oblivion. Those of the Faith are only allowed to drink themselves to inebriation within the confines of celebrations or festivals, so long as they act sensible and stand as a good representation of Tahariae’s values.

[VIII] Woe to those who steal, cheat, and utter vulgarities, who abuse the Innocent with their tongues and hands.

• Woe to those who steal, cheat, lie, and abuse the Pure and Innocent with such disgraceful acts; they are to be forsaken, and cast to the deepest recesses of the void, for the Faithful are those who aid the innocent, and must not utilize their Blessing, nor their stature, to commit such moral vulgarities.

EWEl6XL0R3B7fIhzgQX-VL0x6tQIXddMC4hG1RekSb-YbHk7ixvdiY232BBNvnEl2NZO2eyxnedkeQiSuEazpEQ52F07LUieNeUZOZx3g498hGeuIBrSWmz9Iv0nW7u6k9SF0r9v

The Anachorisi

The Revelation of Hope

Do all that I have commanded for you to do, and do not do all I have commanded you not to do, and you shall not perish. Nay; once suffering consumes you and you leave thy mortal coil, I shall welcome you into My Sacred Halls, to forever be with Me in Purity, to forever be witness to My Sacred Light, forever and ever more.

iaZVBlxF0PUe6eLnAfF2Lok0F8gpCV3bCUWHANWEVTKyWzu0MJk_m2ekBVDgQP9_--TN03gTw0rbpGGa3gGjJ0NcGAfEAbvpO2PJqCgk_pZ66yxxvtsPY6gezdfujeBL66xl22HM

Orationes clerici, sacris ritibus

Clerical Prayers, Rites & Rituals

Prayer of Devotion

This is a more traditional prayer, originally conceived by the likes of Elvira in ages long since gone. Often, this prayer is recited as one wakes up in the morn, or before they fall to moonlight’s embrace in the night. Should an altar or statuette be present, one should kneel before it as they pray. Though able to be recited in Flexio, a common translation has also been provided below. This prayer is meant to show one’s devotion to Tahariae, serving as a general mantra to remind oneself of their duties, and to affirm their dedication to the Vehement Lord. 

(In Flexio)

O Tahariae

Iuravi dedicationem

Iuravi tueri infirmi autem.

Iuravi ponere alii antequam glorificetur,

lumen super tenebra,

bon super malum.

ad tibi, animae meae dedico

ad tibi, cor meum.

servio tibi usque in aeternu,

in vitam et in mortem.

Ego servus tuus, in meus devota et pura.

Haec est dies gloriae tuae, O Tahariae.

(In common)

Oh Tahariae

I swore dedication

I have sworn to protect the weak.

I swore to put others before honor

light over darkness,

good over evil.

To you, I dedicate my life

To you, my heart.

I serve you forever,

In life and in death.

I am thy servant, in my pure and devoted heart,

This is the day of thy glory, O' Tahariae.

Prayer of Healing

Oftentimes, practitioners of the White Faith are expected to pick up some degree of skill in the medical field, be it basic battlefield medicine, or more advanced surgical prowess. In this, it may often help one to steel their nerves for the task ahead through prayer, if time and circumstances permit. Thus, the following prayer is relatively quick to recite, but nonetheless serves as a guiding hand for the trials that one might face in the practice of medicine.

(In Flexio)

O Tahariae,

Benedicite mihi tuis sacra lux,

patitur eorum vulnera erit cura.

Cessant dolor,

et cessa tribulatione eorum.

(In common)

O Tahariae,

Bless me with thy Holy Light,

allow their wounds to heal.

Stop the pain,

and stop their suffering.

This is the day of thy glory, O' Tahariae.

Orationis Belli

In their task of scourging the impure wretches of the world, it is inevitable that the Faithful shall bask in the din and ken of armed conflict. In these dark times, we look to our Lord for guidance, and offer sincerest prayer unto the Stag in hopes that he might guide us to victory. This prayer is best recited afore a battle, but may be invoked during a conflict, as well. 

(In Flexio)

O Tahariae,

da mihi virtutem sacris tuam,

ad purgare tenebris ad male,

et tueri innocens.

(In Common)

Oh Tahariae,

Give me Thy sacred power,

to purge the evil darkness,

and to protect the innocent

This is the day of Thy glory, O' Tahariae.

Hymn of Promise

To those of the White Faith, prayer is not unfamiliar. Even still, in times where the Faithful require hope, purpose, and remembrance of the task they have undertaken by divine decree, the Hymn of Promise remains a tried and true method of rallying the Faithful when all seems lost. 

Tahariae, oh Blessed One, Aengul and Lord of Purity,

I bow before Thy glory.

I am but mortal dust, yet You have chosen me to do Thy will,

And I am honored to fulfill it.

O Pure One, to You I promise my life,

And pray that You would use it to bring glory to You.

To You I promise my soul,

And pray Thy Five Tenets be upheld in all my actions.

To You I promise my loyalty,

And pray that I shall serve no other lord before Thee.

And to You I promise my heart,

And pray that Thy Light may purify and make it just.

In Light, we shall find respite.

In your halls, we shall find paradise.

Before the Impure, we shall not falter, come hail and storm.

O’ Tahariae, hallowed be Thy name,

May this day be a testament to Thy Glory.

aFTByut-kEdYth96cVAXf3u0bRU3G2lwvpvLodP6ZW2cE7kFdBjOGspPPhi-dUeb23ORPAuS-R6LMtCGq351MG5Kfl7J9AbiKi9BEWrtx52hEssFDybYHJUTCVpwx8VWE8ynJRcz

Doctrinae Clerici

The Doctrines of Tahariae’s Chosen

The Doctrines are the codices by which the Faithful abide, so that we might find Purity in a world left tainted and corrupted by the blackened wretches of foulest ilk. Those of the Faith, however, might not agree with a particular doctrine, or indeed, a particular section of a doctrine. It is ultimately up to an individual which doctrine, or indeed doctrines, that they subscribe to, in their pursuit of Purity. As opposed to the Woes and Commands, the Doctrines serve as looser guidelines; handrails to direct us to the proper path. 

Doctrine of Dedication

The Faithful must be dedicated to Tahariae, and Tahariae alone. To His will, and His alone, are you subject.

To violate the Five Sacred Tenets in pursuit of personal goals is Impure

To abandon or be distracted from Tahariae’s Mission for any reason is Impure.

The Faithful owe worship to Tahariae, thy Lord and Bringer of Purity. You may acknowledge and worship beings equal to and above Him, but His command is ultimately the one you follow, and His Pristine Being deserves thy honoring. To forsake prayer and worship to Him is Impure.

Doctrine of Separation

Those of the Faith must separate themselves from anything that may distract or deter them from the Mission that Tahariae has bestowed unto them.

To hold rank within a nation is Impure, for the responsibility will distract the Faithful from doing what is needed of them, and the decisions you shall be part of making could lead to the deaths of the Innocent, whom the Faithful swore to protect in accordance with the Third and Fifth Tenets.

To be part of any national military is Impure, for such is supporting, and indeed cooperating, with an organization that breaks the Third and Fifth Tenets.

To marry is Impure, for one cannot be fully dedicated to the family while fully dedicated to the Mission. Marriage is only permissable when the spouse is equally dedicated to the establishment of Purity, whether as a member of the Faith themselves, or of another guild or faith that seems to scourge corruption from the world. If the spouse is none of these things, and does not understand the precedence that the Mission takes over all else, they shall only distract the Faithful from their Mission.

To be sexually promiscuous is Impure. The carnal pleasures of this world are distracting, and it is a moral embarrassment for those of the Faith to engage in them. 

To run an economic establishment is Impure. You cannot dedicate yourself equally to keeping a business financially stable while also dedicating yourself to the Mission.

Doctrine of Justice

The Faithful must seek to bring justice wherever they go. To overlook acts of injustice is to overlook the Mission, and is thus Impure.

To draw distinction between patients for healing based on race, nationality, gender, physical deformities, personal grudges, or what sins they may have committed is Impure. Any and all Innocents are to be healed, sheltered, and protected. The only distinction those of the Faith should draw is between the Innocent and the Impure; those who serve unholy forces are not to be helped, unless it would somehow support the Mission.

To allow a Dark being to harm the Innocent under the protection of the Faithful is Impure. One cannot let evil occur without action; the only excuse for inaction is if action is less effective than informing the Faith of the evil, and organizing a group to bring justice to it.

To harm the Innocent for any reason other than self-defence is Impure. Those of the Faith are called to serve as the shields of the Descendants, not the swords used against them.

Doctrine of Faith

To stray in your faith to Tahariae is to lose sight of that which you truly serve, and thus Impure. One must keep to their Faith, and stand steadfast against even the foulest heresies. 

Any and all relics of the Faith must be kept in most pristine condition, all tomes and recordings tended to without err, for it is the past that guides us through the future.

It is through meticulous record-keeping and study that one might further the cause of Purity within the world, and indeed, publishings on the nature of Purity, and the trials faced in maintaining it.

One must always strive to guide the Descendants of the Four to the path of purity, regardless of their own biases or prejudices. To fail in this task is Impure. 

U-WmDnm3gcDW2dwcr3m6hMBUICA_e5dNvXTXNw_A4dv6_zqQTqwfGU8iwaxmmKAxs3laK59MzrbsCCITY5AWpmoAf2556oZr83IT9ZHWcrAsCr3gGL-kya9efCgm-HftSxRLzUk_

Missionis Clericalis

The Clerical Mission

Throughout this tome, you have doubtless seen countless mentions of the “Mission,” and may find yourself asking what, pray tell, this Mission is. In truth, it is the end goal of all suffering that those of the Faith might endure; a world without Impurity. Though Impurity is merely a blanket label in this case, and does precious little to explain what exactly we strive to achieve. 

In short, the Mission is that which Tahariae prizes above all. A plane free of worldly taint and corruption. No more calamities, no more suffering… Only Purity. A world free of injury and scar, where you might never fear a loved one falling prey to blade or plague, to a failing body or fading mind. A world where, never again, one must fret over leaving the walls of the city, in fear of bandit or blackguard. Where all who would blight the planes with their presence have been scourged and driven back to the hells themselves, ne’er to harm an innocent again. Where food is plentiful and one must never fear homeless or poverty again, where sadness is an artifact of a bygone era, and paradise is all that remains. 

This is our Mission; to bring this perfect, Pure world into fruition, and forge a scattered dream into eternal reality. This is what Tahariae has decreed and demanded of us, as his servants in the mortal realms. And we shall abide.

eJhdtxYA1O112EqprPhWc5TXrmzKsagxCCFEm6LTMt31358r5xygeeCyZ6PxLiymsNpczk3GvOgRoB4qDqqod9Q5h9VTWjW1scerSZOxQ9KLrCA7OqYYPojCfzYZ_t_orxB2nuHS

An Epilogue

In writing this tome, and indeed transcribing much of our culture, I find myself paying homage to the late Elvira Naromis, who, prior to myself, bore the mantle of recording the traditions and practices of the Faithful so that they might never be lost in the annals of history again. It took me many years to find all of her codices, and many more to compile all of her findings, as well as Ashanaak's and my own. In time, perhaps more pages shall be added to this book of white, detailing our history, and musings on the nature of Purity even still. 

Though our Lord has long been absent from the world for well over a century, those who bear faith most true still find it in themselves to push forwards, even without our vaunted Light. In this, I find it necessary to make a statement; both to those of the Faith, and those seeking wisdom in these hallowed pages. 

One does not require magical power in order to make the world a better place. While it certainly might help, as mortals, we possess all the necessary tools required to better the people around us, and transcend these mortal squabbles so that we might find utopia. Compassion, empathy, justice… all of these things and more, we possess in spades, and in truth, we require only the will to move forwards on the path of Purity to succeed in our goal. It costs you nothing to extend a helping hand to those in need, to help your neighbors to smile, or to pledge yourself in service to the field of medicine. 

Whether you wish to follow our Faith or not, remember this, my dear reader; Kindness is free. Go that extra mile in bringing happiness to your family and those around you. 

May the Light guide your Path. 

eJhdtxYA1O112EqprPhWc5TXrmzKsagxCCFEm6LTMt31358r5xygeeCyZ6PxLiymsNpczk3GvOgRoB4qDqqod9Q5h9VTWjW1scerSZOxQ9KLrCA7OqYYPojCfzYZ_t_orxB2nuHS

Spoiler

This has been a project of mine for a hot bit, ever since I'd gotten my hands on the original White Tome, and saw most things that were wrong with it. 

Special thanks to @Farryn for allowing me the use of her various codices and texts. I feel that, at the very least, this will be a good first step to providing actual depth and nuance to Cleric/Tahariae roleplay, beyond the obvious.

Glorian, the Errant Aureon flipped through the pages of the White Tome with increased intrigue. Then whispering a low "Ahernal Ito". The Elf then set out, to hopefully find the publisher of this work! 

"An insufferable bastardization of the Flexian tongue." A fluent speaker would remark "It is a shame that those who submit themselves before the Aenguls, venerating them in their own preferred script can not themselves speak it. Similarly, it is nothing but a shame that the created worships the created instead of the Creator. How can one justify this obedience to a paragon of purity when purity in Logic can not be found?"

Daerine uttered a soft prayer as she finished the tome, a smile crossing her face. "Ahern ito nae'leh," she mumbled as she finished. She then began to make a copy of the new scripture.

Spoiler

curious