Conversion of Leumont

jolfrey

Solomon sighs a little to himself as he reads the missive, one eyebrow arching, a smile quirking at his lips. 

“Ive never quite understood the why of religion, but so long as it brings him lasting joy and peace, then I suppose it is what is right. Jolfrey is a good man, and his judgement is well worth trusting. May the winds guide, my old friend.”

Antonio reads the missive, happy that he is not the only norlandic lord to be a convert. "Perhaps the Jarl and I have quite a bit in common when it comes to angering Canonists."

"All those Leumonts who descend from Odo Summers are through that bastard illegitimate. This is no true d'Amaury but merely a fake trying to cling to an old name for clout" said Robert de Bourdon, maternal great-great-great grandson of Lothar III, the last Archduke of Lorraine

Spoiler

@ArtehR.I.P in peace, also never gave anybody in that Lorraine revival actual permission to play my son so please if you're going to claim your a d'Amaury through him ask me first? Otherwise stop being cringe. 

Edited by Tiresiam

Edric, sat by a root of the Ashwood tree, sips from his mug and watches the fresh corpse of William Santiago sway in the wind. After a moment, he stands and scratches his arse.

"I can't hear them....but by the All Father I can feel in my bones how mad the kneelers are!"

Kurt Vaughan, a Leumont guard sighs as he read the missive, he would sign the lorraine as he took off his armor, taking it with him as he left Leumont. He would burn the armor, looking up to the seven skies as he did so.

Athri Onfroi Belrose simply shrugged. Alas, it isn't her job to care anymore. Although she did glance over at the old jeweled Lorraine cross that hung above her bed- upside down.

Luka Bishop-Schmitz, A retired  Leumont Guard looks upon the missive.  Currently Working in a Haense Manor as a Butler he'd be sitting by the fire,  drinking tea and reading over the small missive. Feelings of Anger and disgust flush over the now 27 year old man.

"Leumont has fallen to the Apostates, who's next..." 

He quietly mumbles to himself, while wondering who'll fall to the Heathens next. Taking a sip of his tea while seemingly keeping a calm and collected demeanor on the outside.

On 3/1/2021 at 2:20 AM, Lionbileti said:

Olivier chuckled at the thought of a d’Amaury in Norland. “It seems ole auggie is rolling in his grave.”

Reveal hidden contents

@Artehgg mate

Ole Auggie rests in an undisclosed location beside a fire, nursing some very bad ale as he ponders upon this news - controverisally wondering if he should return to reclaim his birthright.

Francois d'Ibelin, squire of Augustus, first Duke of Lorraine, in the part of the Skies which holds good Canonists, grieves at his old master's race falling to apostasy. "They have traded the God and Father of all things, for another 'god', other than the singular and omnipotent - a mere imitation of the true Father of all. They have betrayed the very foundation of their race. I should not expect a building without foundations to stand."

Edited by thesmellypocket