Heading Off, AMA

Skylez

I never got to know you all too well, but I've heard some pretty good things. You seem like a cool guy, and I'm glad to have met you. Take it easy out there, and good luck wherever you find yourself next!

A question, man - been a while since you were in my group for sure, but what do you remember best about the experience [your favourite part of it / what happened that you enjoyed the most] and what do you think I could improve on when it comes to leading a group and generally guiding roleplay?

1 hour ago, Mordhaund said:

A question, man - been a while since you were in my group for sure, but what do you remember best about the experience [your favourite part of it / what happened that you enjoyed the most] and what do you think I could improve on when it comes to leading a group and generally guiding roleplay?

I really liked the amount of people you had involved, and most of them seemed pleasant to be around. It felt pretty fresh to have a number of people to RP with instead of bouncing off of the same 2-3 people, as some more niche groups have. On the other hand, I believe you tried really hard to appease everyone, and while this says a lot about you and that isn't inherently a bad thing, at times it felt like it was at the detriment of the group overall. 

32 minutes ago, Augustine said:

I really liked the amount of people you had involved, and most of them seemed pleasant to be around. It felt pretty fresh to have a number of people to RP with instead of bouncing off of the same 2-3 people, as some more niche groups have. On the other hand, I believe you tried really hard to appease everyone, and while this says a lot about you and that isn't inherently a bad thing, at times it felt like it was at the detriment of the group overall. 

Yeah that's fair enough man - group was a motley band of people from many different experiences over many different years, some had different desires over others, since then I really chose to tighten up the group, but it's nice to see the good feedback and I'll take it all into account, man.

Throw me your Steam on Discord, hopefully soon we can play together boss.