EPISTLE OF THE ECCLESIATES

Hephaestus

Spoiler

idea and format was stolen from @Jentos' post A Desire for Apprentices., thank you for the inspiration bro xoxo

About each last slum and borough, metropolis and the like for whence does Man inhabit; to thus likeness of homely apparatus' and boards for notice here and there, and there and some, for did measly children a homeward-bound spare the smouldering of their flax for so to have planted and passed about, as if rations in hellish wartime, their fair shares of scripture and epistle. For, lo' and behold, these an elegy made their way to that which were comfortable, and that to whom held naught about his name; zealots to the wayward God, in the lands beckoned by He to the tangle of his night and daylight requiems. Parchment relinquished in the pearly hue that so held, a probable time before, the missives could only so be likened an unremarkable: dull, and without colour but for which the verily stark shades of ebony in ink that were put to fair use –– charcoal, and taupe… jet and onyx, and so the like. Though the apartheid by colour, to so were the scriptures' scribe forged upon, the readings seldom differed:

"Aesh dea, and ēastre greetings, venerable Postdiluvian of the Exalted.

Right reverent and worshipful herren and fräulein, in my most humble wise I recommend me unto you as lowly as I can. For heed, I am of the antediluvian retinue of Gwynon, or some where of so like – my memory, or perhaps, lack thereof, exceeds me, – by the orderly moniker of Johannes of Ceannaideach, Anointed the Ecclesiates, and as so does my primeval epithet suggest, the cloth from which I am cut of is that a preacher, if any more or less. And for so it is that I preach, is no other than but the Lord and his word, to be taken trivial not.

And, doubt not, for that I am verily long in years. For though thus, am I reckoned to a lack of amity in tandem close, as have I been for a great, numbered winters and long, lion days of summertime. If anything, is to be considered of my foolhardy, nonsensical ramblings, it is for so that I desire, to fair measures, men of so ilk that a Horen, and his sons and scions, as is my own self rightly, whom tread their thread and fray a godly and monastic, just as so do I myself, and are of wishes to bestow unto, yet reprise to those which stand tall about their sabbatical. I desire some, sirs and dames, for whom will deny not the unyielding relent of God, and deny not the trivial understanding of that which is, and that which will be of his craft; understanding meaning, and the inverse so; understanding creation, and the inverse so; understanding faith, or more rather, our faith in He, and none but He, the God above. 

Come, ye' disconsolate. Come, ye' faithful, impoverished, and wretched. Come, ye' needy, come and welcome. Meekly beseecheth your highness, God – your poor and true continual servitude thereof. The younger that it might please your good grace to call on-to your most discreet and notable remembrance that lateward. For, we may break bread humbly, and consider the truths of God. And, consider theology, as had my own mentor, Jaghari yr Kastafir'ei, though were he shorter in years than I.

And I will be at all seasons ready to perform in this matter and all others, your pleasure, as ferforth as lythe, in my poor power to do, or in all theirs that ought will do for me, with God's grace, whom I beseech to send you the accomplishment of your most worshipful desires, mine own brothers and sisters. For, I will no further labor but to you unto the time ye' give me leave, and till I be sure that ye' shall take no displeasure with my further labor. Return a bird, at you will, for if God's will is anything to revere, the tides will find me.

No more unto you at this time, but God have you and all yours in his blessed keeping. Amen.

The God is good.

Yours Anointed, the Ecclesiates, Johannes of Ceannaideach."

(Hephaestus#8435, come under my apprenticeship, if you so wish)

Spoiler

Whispers drowned and echoed in dark basins, lost grottos and the depths of hidden groves. They cried, and their frames shuddered. "He had spoken the words! Spoken them! How dare he, how dare he! By what right!" A shrill howl came from those nooks. "Aesh dea; eiresh Geimorr." This they spoke and incanted, as the underground webs of primordial nature sprung to life, they sang and shouted, screaming the name of God. There were only screams.  

By way of Whitcombe does a letter reach the Ecclesiates, Johannes of Ceannaideach, and reach as follows,

"Good man, father I believe - Johannes of Ceannaideach,

Along the lines of religion, I am not deeply invested in the texts yet. Recently, Father Gawain has been visiting - a smart man who knows his history. I am young yet though, and hope to learn more.

Reading this alone, I know I have much to learn... I understood very little of it, if I am honest. If you would ever wish to visit Leuven, I would be keen to host you and chat!

Respectfully yours,

Emil-Dardot, Count of Leuven."