A Response to the Pretender King of Hyspia

dmitris

Another response seems to have been written and published, though probably quite unexpected.

yRqQsyT7idmjRaccUdw-2ioDKM5ABd9KKgiw_gKm7Hp0G5Scp8r3siatZX21MWhC23T0Y9wDkMtQPcUIy-X2QzfHY5zvF-AfZkun43TPMNxDn4iZuWDNafaDUUJDZCwjAZpUXDaG

To the vile Traitor, "King" Antonio de Rivera.

I feel compelled to write this response to you, after what I've witnessed happening against your own people and specifically, Carlos. If I remember correctly, you promised to stay true to your Canonist values, true to what your people believed. I was there personally, as a Knight of the Church. I witnessed you promising to Episcopus Otho, may God bless his soul, that you wouldn't break this promise. Yet, here we are, the Hyspians divided because of your foolish actions. You call Carlos a traitor, claiming him to supposedly be 'undead'. The only traitor here, is you. A greater offense to what you could've do to your own people. You claim yourself to be the Protector of the Hyspian people, yet all I see are crimes that you've commited in front of all of your people. Carlos is part of my government, as well as Osanora's, you have no right to put your hand against my own subjects, the very same Hyspians that choose me as their new leader, and so I shall do whatever I can to ensure their safety. Allow me to compile a list as well, of more heinous crimes you've commited against your people, which have been proven:

- Converting to the Red Faith, abandoning the one True Faith. Also forcing your subjects to convert en masse, even if it's against their will.
- Attacks on the Mother Church, be it verbal or physical. 
- Threatening to harm either physically or verbally one or more of your own people.
- Any and all forms of Treason are unacceptable regardless of the rank committing the act and regardless of whom this treason may target. 

- Not reinstating the practice of the Civilian court, silencing any of your own people's opinions.

- Committing Treason against your own people, exiling the House of Altamirano.

Therefore, after thorough analysis and thought of your offenses, I have decided to declare that if any Red Hyspian sets foot in Cartagena, they shall be immediately arrested for the reasons stated above. I thought that perhaps there'd be a change of mind in you, that you'd tread the right path again and regret for your actions. But alas, that doesn't seem to be the case. Let it be known to all, that Cartagena will not accept any threats, be it internal or external, against its people and high ranking officials.  

B2UE6wCHgzV4tV5INvQ0xF1hkeF6UbMZjeUg1HegCkmzE7x431XsKSJ1im_cEGwedJLDNYCkyyaolstv7GeJ9shWQ-XHycsv6ild6Vd_htNGEcjCHnIi5FJ6CHKDSK1TsZ52m1S9

Signed,

Theophilos Komnenos-Arianites

Trade Baron of Cartagena, Pontifical Legate of the Church of the Canon

Reviewed by,

Francisco Altamirano Cardinalis Sutica

Treasurer of Cartagena, True Protector of Hyspians

Edited by dmitris

The Ministerio De Justicia will deliver JUSTICE to our Hyspian compatriots, should we get our hands on those vile red Hyspians!

Yet another response is written and sent out by Antonio de Rivera

To the Baron of Cartagena, who frankly I didnt know existed until now,

I would first begin by stating that while some of your accusations may have a whisper of truth, many of them are horribly fabricated and are riddled with lies. I frankly do not wish to spend my time trading insults with a Baron I hardly know nor have ever heard of, therefore this is all i shall say regarding my accusations:

- The accusation of forcing Hyspians to convert en masse is blatantly false, as there are a few Canonist and Areligious Hyspians whom I can mention by name.

- I have been extremely verbal in my dislike of the Canonist Church as an organized body, not against the worshippers of the Canonist faith whom I hold no ill will to and that I will not deny.

- The accusation that I have threatened my own people is a fabricated lie based on the biased account of those whom truly dont know of which they speak of. The only time in which I have threatened my own civilian was in the case of a direct threat to Hyspia or myself, which is justifiable.

- I am unaware of any acts of Treason I may have committed, not including the Church of the Canon. If I am not mistaken, Treason is defined as betraying a country, not a religion. 

- The reinstatement of the Civilians court was already planned before, however there has been much in motion which has prevented me from reinstating it quite yet. Nonetheless, it is the fault of mine for not clarifying this earlier.

- The accusation of treason against the House of Altamirano is completely and utterly false, I never issued an exile of the Altamirano family until after they had left my domain peacefully.

It is also within my prerogative to state that your threat to arrest all Hyspians who preach the Red Faith is an act of aggression not just against Hyspia, but against the Kingdom of Norland. Should you not lift this arrest immediately which you have placed upon the innocent people who have chosen the path of the Red Faith, I cannot promise peace further down the road. Furthermore, should any of my citizens be unlawfully seized within your lands, it shall be seen as an act of War and shall be handled accordingly. I shall also soon be reaching out to the Trade King of Sutica on your unjust arrest order should you not rescind it. It is also of my belief that there are many in Sutica who care little for the affairs of the Canonist church and would much rather see peace.

Signed,

King Antonio de Rivera, King of Hyspia, and Protector of the Hyspian People

Heranando Altamirano looks upon the notice with a vigor rising in his soul such vigor and patriotism of which he has not felt in years "GOD bless the holy mother church, GOD bless Hyspia VIVA HYSPIA" 

"The Trade Baron never said a thing about those that are preaching, we are under Sutica, after all" would say chuckling.

"Why is the Pretender-King pretending he doesn't know who the Baron of Cartagena is, when he's just after inviting him to his wedding?" asks Ailred!

Peralien Mirthsense knows damn well that the "Pretender King of Hyspia" is the only heir and successor of Cesar I and that the Canonist just want to further divide a once united culture for their personal gain.

5 minutes ago, Peralien said:

Peralien Mirthsense knows damn well that the "Pretender King of Hyspia" is the only heir and successor of Cesar I and that the Canonist just want to further divide a once united culture for their personal gain.

Carlos Mendez thinks Antonio I is a disgrace to Cesar's Legacy and Peralien should stop being so Heretical.

A man would shake his head after reading this missive "What are they even talking about? I don't think that anyone was ever coronated by the Holy Mother Church as King of Hyspia, which means that according to the Canon law he is not a monarch."

"En otras palabras, Antonio de Rivera o cualquier otro individuo que no haya sido coronado por Su Santidad el Papa es un falso rey."  The man would conclude using the santegian tongue.