The Duties Entrusted

Keefy

The Fox Druid gasps as the vision subsides, looking to her mother and partner with eyes glowing gold. Determination begins to steel the sorrow and rage within her, brows furrowing as she murmurs something to herself. "I will save you, grandpa."

The old crow looks on after the vision fades from her sight, out into the ocean, where the suns rays reflected twilight off the neverending, shifting dunes of water. She'd take a deep breath, nodding as she accepted the task laid before her by her patron- to her and all druii that still keep to the blessed path. 

"So it will be."

The elder druidess would march off, The Staff of Orison's Hearth in one hand, and Taynei's Fang in the other, to carry out the mission laid before here, joined at the side by her granddaughter, and one of her closest friends.

The Oracle would answer the call.

ZZ3Kq25gU9Bdatnc0baz-v6kxpXynqhJS5bqbB-CmceuD1T9yVoOSm5iroQmGry3H453ZGueDMdNYSGeS1TbU11l0-soMKXX7BDe4WqtTwii5bS_rZK485ts9ypRkSzSFXNSQER2

((don't mind me while I shamelessly plug this commission... thank you for the piece, Nummy!))

An old, scarred and maimed goblin sits within the depths of the Krugmarian jungles. Despite not being a druid, even he can notice the surge of growth amongst the flora and fauna alike, humming to himself as he looks about from his small swamp. 

"Hrm......Zeemz Freygoth herzelf iz danzin in duh Uzg....kuriouz tidinz indeed....."

Wildfire sunk against the wall after the vision, shocked and momentarily stunned as he looked around for a moment. Pushing himself to his feet, he strode off to seek his brothers and sisters. 

The vision was enough to cause the Lilac druid to freeze, seated beneath the willow tree with her staff resting across her lap. Once the vision ended, she took in a deep breath, letting it sink in for a moment or two.

"Hareven..."

With  a firm nod, Vienele tightened the hold she had on her staff, soon easing herself up so she could make her way into the burrow beneath the willow tree to speak to her partner.

"It must be done, llir, to bring you home." 

-TUxrVyq2nP5OlmbH9FGQy4AakC97wyY2wPik362uGOdGKxgXoThJxSv0bxThc3gXYN_1NQezud03i6ALrNPtmj6MAPalu9spkQApxDmRMCr37vvg8tBygeondaecrJj0KrVUj8

Spoiler

I blame @NomadGaiafor making me want to use my nummy art after using his

Brother Spore reared his head back as the vision ended as it came as a thorough shock to the younger Druid. A huff releasing from the 'ame as he was briefly reminded of his interaction with the being a elven day prior.

Elenora Zytiaear was in mid speech as the vision appeared, her whole body tensing. It took only a moment to process for the druidess, before she found herself running full sprint towards a certain location. Many thoughts raced through her head, but one stood out.
"It will not be easy. But you will come home."

"And so it's begun."

The old elf glances out, looking over the stump of tangled roots. He lets out a steady breath, and straightens the set of his shoulders.

"Where life goes, so too should you," Nivndil thinks to herself, eyes closed for several long minutes after the vision concludes. Taking in a steady breath, she then releases it. A hand reaches out for her staff, which leans into her hold and soon finds her fingers gripping it firmly. "Back to work, old friend.."

The Phoenix Druid's eyes open wide after the vision fades, a cold sweat covering her as she takes a shaky breath "We have work to do..." She stands from where she had been meditating in the wilds "So so much work to do" She gulps as her eyes along with her tattoos light up, she focuses on the voices of nature, trying to calm herself before she begins moving through the wilds.

Among the druii of the woodland realm of Elvenesse, the Bruin straps her speared staff to her back whilst bending to retrieve Bluejay's axe from the ground. Miven Caerme'onn looks to her right toward Andria, then her left to Awaiti giving a knowing, cheeky grin. 

((GEG))
@Delmodan@NomadGaia

An ancient sleeping mind stirs at the advent of such a widespread communion. It grumbles with the cracking of branches. An enormous tree shakes the earth in a field of crows.

"Brotheh Bluejay..." The tree muses.

Then it sleeps again, and all returns to normal.

"Druidic nonsense I tell you! Nonsense!" Silvyr Uradir shrugged, and rolled his dice on the Deathroll table. "Ah-ha! Not bad..." 

Vex blinks..."Well ****" she runs around in circles in her ferret infested home screaming for a hour before calming down with cactus juice
"Time to work"