The Duties Entrusted

Keefy

Suddenly, the Hummingbird Druid would have fell silent as the vision shot through his mind, enlightening him with the new duties entrusted upon the Druii. He'd offer a faint sigh as he lowered his head, setting his gaze down to the stone floor as he thought to himself for a few moments. "What the-... Lari-" The old Druid paused as he pressed his lips together; pursing them in an angry manner. "I don't have anyone to help me with this one, I guess I'm going all alone... Unless?- Should I try to contact them..." And with that, he went to exit his home and out into the Wilds, venturing out to find someone... "Syllia, please watch over me and guide me down the right path..." 

Solomon Takezo frowns as the rumbling shakes the snow beneath his feet, staff carried over his shoulder, and pausing in his step. As the wolves howl faintly beyond the horizon, he turns southward, curious. Now was an interesting time to be alive, he muses to himself, with so much happening so frequently. If there was any time to return to the grove, now might be it. He needed answers. 

Spoiler

I love Keefy. I am looking forward to this event line and the repercussions of it, King. 

Grumbling and grousing, the redhead was in a horrible mood as she marched through the hinterlands. Her direction purposeful, heading northwest. “Stupid pretentious moronic rude conniving...” a string of insults fell from her lips as she journeyed. “When I get my hands on that dragon...nobody messes with Hareven.”

Siruonn's head reeled back as the vision struck them, whole form tensing at the sight. They drew in a breath, releasing it in a series of jagged huffs. The Boreal druid's mind raced, their ever-present smile curling up into a snarl, nose crinkled as several thoughts rushed their mind, unpleasant, vile ones.
   "A test?"

They hissed under their breath, balling their hands into fists.

"Holding Bluejay, my father and her brother hostage for a.. Test?"

Boreal shrilled out, something new seething under the surface.

"Oh well... it is time to prove that ***** wrong."

They thrummed out, drumming their fingers against the staff they leaned against in moments of fatigue.

"Time to do the job that she didn't."

A 'ker lifted his head from where he huddled within a nest of furs, blankets, and silks....listening and feeling the call of Nature and closing his eyes in pain before they opened in determination. "It's been not too long since our last fight I feel, but this time we all hunt together..."

Picking up his staff from the nest the Coral Druid slid out, stretching and making preparations.

The Axolotl Druid stops in his tracks while making his way through one of the many forests of Almaris, thinking over the vision that was bestowed to the druids,
"So what we're being told is that we should reject those whom we call family, which would include our brothers and sisters.. That goes against what we vowed when we began dedicancy. I'd think she would recognize that."

He paused, a great frown passing over his face while he shook his head.

"And so you not only take the stones that we've guarded with our lives for centuries, but one of our own brothers as well. Sure you can say 'I have a trial for you, and I ask it be completed in all due haste' but if you're wanting us to uphold our duties, taking one of our own goes directly against that."

Afterwards he let out a long sigh, his mind not completely able to grasp the logic of Taynei's actions. Slowly, he goes back into the forest to continue wandering and doing his duty as he has done for hundreds of years.