The Futile Attempt of Elvenesse

Ztrog

The Futile Attempt of Elevenesse 

1-UZdMTX2QLF8SHk_U29P1o6bU-l1hChhHbM13ez1Eufw8TLLYvWRfQr69SqjwAw7OTi1aTAh5qTMAR4j2ptsQ8qGvUOQlmBYT2ukCVP0pMqfxr25CaU3qsFbPPpkZzqBJVN-fcC

To all my fellow ‘thill an act of the most vile has occurred this day. An attempt was made on our beloved Sohaer’s life! An ‘aheral was led into the Silver State by the Sohaer himself. This act of kindness was shown to be a mistake on this wretch. 

This ‘aheral stated she was a scholar, and was researching the druids. However, after she rejected a meal offered by our own kind-hearted Sohaer is when it all took a dark turn. 

There was a flash of something unknown to us as of this time at her wrist. The ‘aheral started to shake, and twitch, the curse of the druids was undeniably infesting the ‘aheral’s blood. In an attempt to save the ‘aheral our Sohaer was assaulted! Kicked back and a spear was drawn on him after the would-be assassin proclaimed they were part of Elvenesse. If it were not for the other ‘thill the assassin would surely have done worse. During the struggle to subdue the would-be assassin they broke free and ran from the Silver State. 

During this, it had come to the other ‘thill’s attention this attempt was being delivered by a CHILD. Elvenesse had sent a CHILD SOLDIER to MURDER our Sohaer. These are dark times my fellow ‘thill. 

We live in a day and age where Elvenesse will send child soldiers to make attempts to import members of our society. This furthers my former missive, do NOT trust those of Elvenesse. Not only are they taking ‘thill and corrupting their purity. Now they are attempting to murder pure ‘thill. Do beware dear reader of the threat they pose to all of us.

ISFgAfguv6EIxkrLsLuJIbhRpLzkA-pG7QjdWNmCcAcy9k_7iKdKqgj8sSC-Uco9pKVYavfmuZn-K0Yf-Hup3a2H2eUa6ZMl3oqN1CGtZYJfBUE2My00HaUQnhAxAHqg_Acvll8f

Signed, Fayneth Glynro 

Long Live the Legion!

Maehrir Dov:

"This is true! True I say! I was there in the Silver Stag when the assassin tried to strike. From the moment she entered into the city I knew something was off as well. I even had a conversation with her, but this... barbarian spoke ill of our thill. The crimes of Elveneness against our great Sohear can not go unanswered! If joining the legion is what it takes to get righteous revenge upon these heretics... then I shall join with faith that the ancestors smile down upon us"

16 minutes ago, Ztrog said:

We live in a day and age where Elvenesse will send child soldiers to make attempts to import members of our society.

"If I was sending child soldiers, they would be child soldiers of substance." Remarks Evar'tir 'Kony' Oranor, fondly reminiscing on the halcyon years of the Dominion within the confines of his office.

2 minutes ago, Bhased said:

"If I was sending child soldiers, they would be child soldiers of substance." Remarks Evar'tir 'Kony' Oranor, fondly reminiscing on the halcyon years of the Dominion within the confines of his office.

Silvyr sends a letter to Evar'tir Oranor, unsigned and only with a picture drawn in crayon of a child and a spear, trying to stab a bearded man in his fat belly. "So you all can understand what happened today."

6 minutes ago, Keldrith said:

Silvyr sends a letter to Evar'tir Oranor, unsigned and only with a picture drawn in crayon of a child and a spear, trying to stab a bearded man in his fat belly. "So you all can understand what happened today."

Evar'tir Oranor tacks it on his ice box, next to the other artist's renditions of the cousin 'aherals. He then marches off, whistling a tune familiar to the child soldiers of the Dominion of Malin.

Spoiler

unknown.png
Evar'tir Oranor's Ice Box, Circa 13 SA

1 minute ago, Bhased said:

Evar'tir Oranor tacks it on his ice box, next to the other artist's renditions of the cousin 'aherals. He then marches off, whistling a tune familiar to the child soldiers of the Dominion of Malin.

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png
Evar'tir Oranor's Ice Box, Circa 13 SA

Silvyr Uradir starts to think maybe child soldiers are not such a bad idea...