Public Letter to Hyspia

bugbytes21

[!] A public letter addressing the Hyspian Public would be distributed to Nueva Tierra and Cartagena 

i2BQspH3hrYd9VWIyRRRbeBlLB1M2TJBtyTdkKsMRCkU8YS2iz6eH0hPVXcMrXwDpP96Vqj8XYm28UYTQyT0DWTSnJuKhp-AoMJBVQa5sG-GyDWW3hpnTLg1NEHs_NEvQpp0FyN4

It is with a heavy heart and sad circumstances of which I find myself in the position of having to write this letter. Nevertheless the circumstances call for such letter to be written. It is with a heavy heart that I must state that the apostate king of Hyspia has reverted to attacking his own people in an attempt to cling to power. Such attack happened recently on the man of virtue named Carlos Mendez. A man who dedicated much of his life to the nurturing and raising the young prince and dedicated years of his life in selfless service to the Hyspian people. Years of his life of which been repaid by exile, and the baseless allegation of being undead, in an attempt to end the life of one Carlos Mendez. After Carlos was proven innocent Antonio then continued to charge Carlos Mendez with numerous crimes of which he never committed. All in an effort to make Antonio look more powerful and distract from his constant and numerous failings as a leader. So therefore after much time in thoughtful prayer I must cease to even recognize the existence of Red Hyspia and call upon all Hyspians to do the same. Antonio is unfit to be king and lacks the virtue that Cesar Rivera held.

Antonio Rivera's crimes are numerous and serious, his reign of terror has resulted in many deaths and attacks on many Hyspians, may GOD bless each and every soul sent prematurely to the seven skies as a result of Antonio's arrogance and selfishness. I was but a young boy when the Canonists first rolled into Osanora to help the Hyspians achieve their sense of identity once more and was ecstatic to have the love of GOD not only enter in my heart but in the heart of Antonio Rivera and all other Hyspians. It was a glorious and happy time, filled with love and optimism. Antonio then crushed those feelings and destroyed that time when he decided to turn his back on the holy mother church, abandoning not just GOD, but Hyspia. I have praid every day sense for Antonio to return back into the light of GOD. Alas, no such day has come. Antonio abandoned the holy mother church for selfish reasons and personal gain, the largest insult to virtue and the people of Hyspia. He then proceeded to send the Hyspians of faith such as the Altamiranos into exile and cast out the Canonist Hyspians out of their homes, their families, their people. How can one claim to be king when he constantly divides and destroys the very people of which he swore an oath to protect and to serve. Antonio has not just betrayed Hyspia, but he betrayed Cesar the man who united Hyspia, little would one know it would be his son to divide Hyspia. When one would think Antonio cannot go any lower, he goes lower, exiling the man who raised and nurtured him through his infancy to adulthood. Then levying false claims against him in an attempt to destroy his name, his heart, and his will. and in turn Hyspians heart, will, and spirit

Hyspia will not be broken so easily.

Such extraordinary times call for extraordinary people to step up and take the mantel of responsibility of leadership. One such man of virtue and GOD has stood up to help Hyspia, guide it, heal it's people under the guidance of GOD. Such man is Cardinal Francisco, he is the man for the moment. By the grace of GOD Cardinal Francisco helped guide the Hyspians of Virtue to their new home in Cartagena. It is through the grace of GOD that Cardinal Francisco is the rightful ruler and Shepard of Hyspia. Under the guidance of GOD Hyspia shall prosper and it is with a heart full of Joy and optimism that I pledge full and unwavering support to the most Holy leader of Hyspia. Cardinal Francisco. 

unknown.png

I call upon all Hyspians to do the same to follow the the one true leader of Hyspia, Cardinal Francisco, long live Francisco and GOD bless Hyspia. I now wish that you join me in prayer for a most wonderful and prosperous future. Dear GOD, May we find the strength to overcome this obstacle placed before us. May we emerge stronger and united than ever before, may Hyspia see bountiful harvests and peaceful times. May we forever stay on the path of virtue oh GOD and never stray from it once more. For it is GOD that is most high, GOD that delivers us from our sin, and grants us eternal life in the seven skies, and may GOD deliver us from this crisis and strengthen us on the inside and renewing our resolve to virtue. We ask this in your name. Amen. 

Peace and long life be with you my Hyspian brothers and sisters. Viva Hyspia, and long live Francisco, the True ruler of Hyspia.

Signed,

Hernando Altamirano