PREPARE FOR WAR!

IRy-vg8kLUh7xTPoh79eJlc49IUWcV453h58vtnTXjfP7W-x5ev2l13VCuEMfglDxBkZfQH8FtWlhtCMxFRJJWpUSc2KMwsMj1Djv4pgZN8QSyNvjVbVtd-k17KpeCVn4emUVuu9

6b8U0NN4bWOIaExZ6Ke4FBXuJKd3lm6Tyla8TJc0o5602FVC55daGl9nsCe4eZps7d9SYcn-zwY8o1OxN9YcUTqNzGHULDmWHxDQySU2pXY8f6J2IF6GF_Rk1aGDPiU1y31_cqbi

THE LEGION OF PURITY: PREPARE FOR WAR

Issued by The Publications Office of The Legion of Purity

14th of The Amber Cold, Year 13 of The Second Age

The Legion of Purity Command declares the following; 

The people of Haelun’or must take up arms and pens, needles and threads, trading and cooking. All essential items for this apparent war on our doorstep. The war is coming sooner than any of us could have imagined. Although no formal war has been declared by the dramatic and tainted Elvenesse, or the blessed Silver State of Haelun’or, the shadow of Elvenessi aggression looms heavy over our blessed nation. It is imperative that our nation takes up the banner of the Legion, and promotes our blessed Sillumiran to fight on our side of crimson. It is our initiative to make this nation stronger than it ever has been before. No idle hands will be of use. 

Chastise your neighbor who sits drinking in the tavern all day, bring honor to your nation and to Purity. Every man, woman, and child has a position in this Legion, and in our State, to support the war effort, to prepare for a potential war with the corrupted of mind, soul, and purity. The Mali'ata in Elvenesse have long since crossed the line of decency, now turning their noses up at a gracious offer of redemption. Ensure your Mal’onn and Lari’onn are both wearing red. As we must first unify our brethren, before we are truly able to bring justice to those ‘ata abroad. The boldness in hostility from Elvenesse surges by the day, and if we are not prepared then there is a chance our nation, our race, and our purity may be in jeopardy. Will you let your nation crumble beneath the dirty shoeless feet of the Drui? We would hope not. Join the Legion of Purity today, and live forever in the eyes of history, in the eye of Larihei.  So we ask you all reading this to PREPARE FOR WAR!

Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya.

Larihei beckons you, lliran - join the Legion of Purity today!

LONG LIVE THE LEGION!

On behalf of the Legion of Purity Command,

Medi'ir of the Silver State of Haelun'or, and Chairman of the Legion of Purity,

Silvyr Uradir

Spoiler

mochi.png?width=488&height=676 - Converted Druidic Spy

"Long Live the Legion" Fayneth would cheer to herself.

teh legion ef urguan es woi betteh t'en e legion ef pointeh ears dúrin ireheart would say

1 minute ago, youknowwhoiam said:

teh legion ef urguan es woi betteh t'en e legion ef pointeh ears dúrin ireheart would say

Silvyr Uradir sends Durin Ireheart a bag of mina.

Punished Auxiliary wiped the blood of an Elf off his longsword, "Don't like this mucky business. But, they killed Vulen, so here we go again. This tale as old as time." 

((OOC:))

()

11 minutes ago, Keldrith said:

Silvyr Uradir sends Durin Ireheart a bag of mina.

teh legion ef pointeh ears es betteh now  dúrin ireheart accepts the bribe

Edited by youknowwhoiam

"These quivering High ones do so conveniently time their impotent threats to hide behind and among the steel of others."

Avius stated with a mixed sense of disgust and and contempt.

A human named Juniper with no mind for politics or war hears of the coming conflict and remarks to the fellow sitting at the bar next to her, "This is gonna be good. My money's on the blondies." After that, the pair say a cheers to the business of war, and down their mugs of ale.

A reclusive elf sat in his small dim lit chamber reading the missive with heavy eyes. “Another brainless conflict, when will it end?” he sighed out in an almost tired manner, crumpling the missive in his hand and tossing it carelessly aside to the floor.

Silas Astasel would read over the missive with quite some intrigue.

"I suppose the true trials of purity shall now commence."
After this, he folds the letter neatly and places it within a drawer.

"The disgrace continues." Celiasil mutters bitterly as he eyes the name at the bottom of the missive, head shaking slowly, "Silvyr, you dare tell me I remain Uradir, and then level this betrayal? Ne." He strikes a match and crumples the paper, placing the flame to it and watching as it starts to burn.

"I should have let him perish in that mirror, we were meant to be naysayers- not liars and warmongers." He tosses the burning ball of paper into his fireplace, and spits on it thereafter, the moisture sizzling in the flames, "I'm shamed to have called either of them brother. Never again."

Bakir Ireheart looks at the letter, stroking his beard and thinking to himself about the high elf situation. And then he realizes 'Why the fok did the High Elves steal the military word LEGION?? Urguans military has a firm right on the word LEGION!'

"what they gonna do? Mother****ers can't even hold a sword right!"
The Boreal Druii spoke out with a snort, that developed into roaring, wheezing laughter right after as their beaked facade stood statue still, while their ever-present grin was on full display. As they held their stomach with a gloved hand.
"also what's with it with children in the military?!"
they murmured out, a tilt of their head creating a popping sound from their neck.
"There are more pressing matters at hand than your nation's bickering you mouth-breathing troglodytes."

Edited by DistantCryprid
EDIT: i forgot the FONT!

A pink haired mixed elf relaxes outside his seaside home in Elvenesse. Having barely glanced at the paper that came through the city, the man rolled his eyes and shredded it. "More compost for the herbs." Damien grumbled to himself, standing up to add the pieces to his compost bin. "Work to be done. More important than the constant squawking of the 'thill. Mister Hareven won't like if I don't get my task done soon." He'd then turn back to the sea, running to the dock's edge and diving in.