A ZEALOUS REQUEST III

Gustando

A ZEALOUS REQUEST III

--

Greetings and salutations to all the lonely men, and women that may have encountered this outstanding ZEALOUS REQUEST. Yet worry not, for your days of loneliness and depression are over, for an individual known as Jack- a wayward paladin of Xan desires for a companion for the very first time in numerous years. Jack, having lived a long, and fulfilling life- has many talents, tricks, and wisdom to share with his soon-to-be beloved which could be YOU! Will you be his mistress?

He is a lone man, having never felt the warm touch of a woman. Thus- his standards are low.

--

novaskin-minecraft-wallpaper_1.jpeg

{ Jack preparing to go to sleep again in his bed for two }

CRITERIA FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO APPLY    

Must be at least 250 years old

Preferably female

Mentally ready to take on the burden of taking care of a war-hero veteran.

Must be mature

WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE

A warm bed

GLORY in the light of xan

His everlasting support and protection

Total loyalty

--

novaskin-minecraft-wallpaper_3.jpeg

{ Jack, alone, in midst of nowhere- contemplating his life decisions }

"I- ok, time to ask my brother why his deity accepts- how to say- weridos, like this." Alyssa Seregon commented with a cringe, simply throwing the notice into the flames of her house. After she did so, she would then write a bird off to her brother, an other, paladin of Xan. Once the mali'aheral finished writing the letter, she would tie it to an owl's talon and send it off to the cold skies of Karosgrad, all the way to the warm skies, where her brother would be.

Minutes later - the mali'aheral would simply be seen through windows, reading books of the void and water evocation and eating blueberry muffins with warm, lemon, tea.

@Cypher_nicus

Spoiler

Try not to fall too hard for these hilarious simp memes – Film Daily

"I-I never knew my teacher was so.. lonely."

Aldranis muttered, a regretful tone held amidst his words. He'd howl against the night, wishing that he was born female!

"Are all old Paladins just lonely...too dedicated to Xan to find a wife or husband? Shame." Pondered Ezyl, using her fingers to count the amount of elderly paladins looking for love on noticeboards. After a few moments she'd wave the hand dismissively. "Poor guys." 

Edited by rukio

A downcast 'ame pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs— disappointed. He reminisces over Jack's explanation regarding love's futility. "Perhaps.." The disheveled figure pondered aloud to the Southeron man stood a short distance away. "Gettin' some 'oes would encourage him t' stick 'round more."

Spoiler

A certain ivory haired Paladin that has been wandering the Wilds finds such a request and gives a read over. Her brow would then arch before folding up the parchment to place within the satchel at her side. "I think it's a male thing at this point." She comments casually as she proceeds further within the strangely overgrowing thicket. A random sprite then suddenly flutters past her face, merely inches away from striking as a mischievous giggle echos across the area soon afterwards. "Xan dammit all. What the heck is going on now.." she grumbles. 

Bringing the missive of such a zealous request into the seventh tavern today, a ginger man is soon chased out in a chaotic fury, broken bottles and claims of harassment being thrown at him - failing to find a suitor for the radiant Jack.

"I have failed you once again, my fellow legend." He echoed within his own mind, warm tears exiting the corners of his verdant eyes.