(PK) A Sadistic Drama

Javert

Hyspia.thumb.png.06ea789e851f20d49bba8d34a2e8a169.png

LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF ANTONIO DE RIVERA

I, Antonio de Rivera, do herein leave my lands and titles to my son and heir; Cesar de Rivera II. Until the time my legal heir is to come of age, He shall be under the regency and guidance of his mother; Queen-mother Sofia Mendez. Due to my lack of Kin, all material possessions including but not limited to my Armor, Weaponry, and Housing shall also be left to Cesar de Rivera and kept safe by the Queen-Mother until he shall come of age. It is now that I wish to speak a final statement to those who may befall this Will. I am aware that by executing the pretender, Francisco Altamirano, that I have ultimately doomed myself to death and as a result shall be leaving my lands in the care of my Son and beloved Sofia, whom I never had the chance to be joined in matrimony with yet fathered a beautiful baby boy with. The only regrets I shall ever have will be that I will not be present in my Son's life as my Father was not in mine, and I will never be able to marry my beloved Sofia in the eyes of the All-father. I shall not shy away in the face of death nor shall I fight it, may the All-father forgive me of my crimes and allow me to join him in his great halls.

Signed,

Antonio de Rivera, King of Hyspia, Lord of Nueva Tierra, and protector of the Hyspian People.

1475519584_SignatureofKingAntonio.thumb.png.2f8501d3c4b3420cffa430b582c14a2b.png

The Death

Credit to @Qaz_The_Great, who was kind enough to make this for me despite not being asked

"Word got around, ye' well?" Caedric inquires to the, now drenched, King of Hyspia before stating "T'ey voted, I 'oped te' save ye' from t'em but it seems t'e King 'as sealed yer' fate."

Antonio gives a subtle nod, before simply replying, "I understand. I accept my fate; I just ask you keep my son safe, Caedric."

Caedric would think for a minute, he hears the bells of Varhelm ringing, a rally has been called. He'd look to the noble man, his eyes shifted downwards as he came to a though, "Ye' wanna' wait fer' t'em te' hang ye?" Caedric asks. "What else can I do? I cannot fight Norland, I will not flee." Antonio replies, seeming to reflect on his ignoble action. "I'll give ye' a warrior's death, ye' shall fight me till yer' last. We shall fight in the Arena, t'ey won't t'ink t'e see ye' t'ere." he'd suggest, before remarking, "Ye've only so long te' choose t'ough." Antonio would wait, seeming to compare the options in his mind, before stating with finality, "Fine, let me grab my sword."

The duo march through the night, the deep snow crunching below their heavy boots as they climb up the cliff to the arena. Caedric would position himself opposite of Antonio, raising his sword to the man before stating, "Bjorn has guided ye' t'is far. Let t'e bastard dwell eternally in comfort in his Seven Skies, we shall serve the Father for our eternity."

Antonio takes his offensive stance, "May the Father accept me into his great halls."

After two swift movements, Caedric would stab his blade through Antonio's chest, his heart being pierced and his final words being whispered into Caedric's ear, "My son," he'd cough a blob of blood, "Protect him Caedric." his breathing grew more strained and his words more harsh, "...Iron...from..." The man didn't finish, going limp in a pool of his own blood.

Caedric would rise solemly, looking down at his friend who now lied dead by his hand. "Iron from Ice."

Gustaven von Halsfield lies in bed motionlessly, the ongoing chaos brewing within his mind being unwilling to ease enough to allow him the opportunity to sleep. No amount of alcohol consumption would prove to benefit Gustaven much in his attempts to spare himself the mental anguish he had been experiencing, though it certainly didn't mean that attempts hadn't been made; empty bottles lie all over his bedroom, his breath stinking of cheap booze. Next to Gustaven's bed laid a letter, the subject matter pertaining to the death of King Antonio.

"This is all my fault. My hands are stained with the blood of both a holy man and that of a King." the sorrowful being reaches around the table adjacent to his bed in the darkness, trying to feel where the last bottle of liquor was that he had left unfinished from earlier. 

"I - I .. I wish I had known in advance that this is what would've came of my actions. I regret them entirely." comments Gustaven as he sighs,

"I will certainly pay for this in the after-life, Creator have mercy on my wretched soul." he quickly downs the remaining liquid from the bedside bottle only to eventually lay back down in his bed. Continuing to stare at the ceiling above him, he eventually passes out from exhaustion.

Carlos Mendez looks over the will, signing the Lorraine and mumbling a quiet Prayer for Francisco and all who died under Antonio's reign of Terror. He thinks for a moment, wondering about how he saw Antonio's lifeless corpse laying dead in the Arena, remembering back to the day where himself and Cesar I met in Tierra Natal.

A Conversation about Pedro Gonzales then unfolds, remembering it like it was yesterday he cries tears of both sadness and happiness as he believes the tyrannical King is dead. After being notified of the young boy he'd think for a minute about what is to happen next with the kid, giving it a quick thought he nods. After all Mendez has been known for protecting the Kings of Hyspia, he swears to Convert the young boy to Canon and bring him back into the fold. After his reminiscing session ends he is taken back to reality, himself standing In front of  the Norlandic Ashwood, looking up at a Lifeless Corpse being hung from it, having mixed feelings about the 'Victim' he glances over towards another man that was hung, William Santiago. Carlos crosses his arms, heavily exhaling as he looks down towards the ground, being taken back to the horrific Night at which he watched Antonio be stabbed 8 Times by assassins. Somehow the only 9 year old Boy survived this attack, keeping a memory and scar of this day with him forever, remembering the Final duel between his then Pregnant Fiancé, Peralien Mirthsense and Pedro Gonzales, as he watched Helplessly from an edge.

"I can't help but feel blame for the young man... I treated him like a son to me.. But what did he repay me with, nothing but crumbling promises... But what is done is done and dwelling on the past is not a smart idea, and at least we retrieved the Corpse of Francisco."

He mumbles to himself, wondering why exactly the Norlanders welcomed him during Antonio's arrest and killing. Turning back towards his personal friend, former squire and guard Santiago Altamirano, he gestures for the two to leave. The duo leaving Varhelm, set on having Francisco buried with his family.

The will of Antonio de Rivera would be dropped from his hanging corpse and find its way into the hands of Arthas. He would then go on to deliver it to the High Keeper personally so that it may find its way to his brother, King Halvar.

With all The chaos that had been happening in Nueva Tierra, Sofia remained sound asleep in her and Antonio's room...unaware the surroundings at the time. However, she woke up to the sight of Antonio missing...this was something strange to her as he'd normally stay in late till late morning. But with a shrug and a sigh, Sofia left the building and went onto the streets to continue working on the weapon she was forging. Suddenly some guards there would have told her what has happened with Antonio and would rush towards the road to Varhlen without a moments notice. As Sofia would stroll through the streets. She would be really nervous to see her fiance...would he be dead? or imprisoned..she wouldn't know. While walking she would spot a hanging corpse. It was Antonio..her eyes would widen and would force her to rush over to see if it she was seeing things, she wasn't. By the time she got to the hanging corpse she'd fall on her knees..tears building in her eyes. 

"Why....?"  Is the only thing that can come out of her stuttered speech as she sobbed.

Was this the future she had asked for, her family back in Sutica already abandoned her and with the only person taking care of her gone..she felt more alone than ever. After some long minutes sobbing on the streets, she'd notice the copy of his will. As she read it her eyes would  tear up even more, leaving her to take care of their child alone.. and the town?! Sofia couldn't help but feel frustrated at him, even though she loved him dearly, but he left her like this. The overwhelming of different emotions kept flowing through her mind...she pulled out a dagger and thought about slicing her own neck before being held back by the guard that came with her. She'd drop the dagger and punch the floor...rage would begin to fill her mind now, Sofia one way or another would find those responsible for this.. It wasn't the end.

"long...l-ive Hyspia" Are the only stuttered words Sofia can make out through her sobbing, but now hateful state...

Alfred gets a letter about Antonio's death, deciding to take a walk while holding the letter. "You bastard. You have defiled the face of your family, and of your people, you sinner.", he says with a wearly smirk, throwing the letter into the fire. "Now, He will judge you, up there, you traitor. You were never a protector of Hyspian people, delusions are enormous, I know."

Edited by rep2k

Heranndo Altamirano looks at the letter, stopping himself from leaping in joy. He then looks at himself in the mirror, washes his face and proceeds to pray in the Garden, "Is it wrong that I feel joy at the death of the pretender apostate king? All life is the life of GOD no matter how far they strayed from the path. May GOD judge Antonio's soul and bring him justice where I have failed. May GOD judge me for not being there for Francisco, for I have failed in my duty to protect the leader of Hyspia? May GOD have mercy on me"

Edited by bugbytes21