For Whom the Bell Tolls

dmitris

A missive would be publically posted, addressing mainly the 'Red' Hyspians that live in the north.

yRqQsyT7idmjRaccUdw-2ioDKM5ABd9KKgiw_gKm7Hp0G5Scp8r3siatZX21MWhC23T0Y9wDkMtQPcUIy-X2QzfHY5zvF-AfZkun43TPMNxDn4iZuWDNafaDUUJDZCwjAZpUXDaG

It is truly a grim day, a day that I wish I would've never live through. It's a day where we all mourn our dearest Francisco Cardinalis Sutica, who fell to the vile traitors in the north, Antonio de Rivera and his accomplishes. A man of virtue, a man of his word, the true Holy leader of the Hyspian people, who guided them all and brought them to a new home, where all can coexist peacefully. That fateful day, he was captured by a contingent of bandits within Orenian lands, something that's truly disturbing indeed. Though, Francisco wasn't just a Cardinal, for he also was the Treasurer of Cartagena and essentially, a subject of mine. It duly is my duty to look after those who reside within the Barony, and to provide for them in times of need. The acts of selfishness of the 'Red' is unacceptable, and thus I shall act accordingly. Therefore, I announce that every Red Hyspian is ultimately barred from entering Cartagena and its surrounding lands. If any show up, they will be requested to immediately leave, and will be arrested only if they refuse to do. Let it be known to everyone that we do not associate ourselves with those who wish to cause harm to our citizens, officials and people as a whole. It is certainly evident that their intentions aren't peaceful, but those of a warmonger who only wishes to further cause disarray within the Hyspian people. 

While their vile leader, Antonio de Rivera was apprehended by the Nordlandic authorities and later hanged, many will say that Justice has already been served. But to me, it hasn't fulfilled completely. I fully condemn House de Rivera, they and their subordinates shall never set foot in our grounds again. Cutthroats and murderers are not welcome here.  

B2UE6wCHgzV4tV5INvQ0xF1hkeF6UbMZjeUg1HegCkmzE7x431XsKSJ1im_cEGwedJLDNYCkyyaolstv7GeJ9shWQ-XHycsv6ild6Vd_htNGEcjCHnIi5FJ6CHKDSK1TsZ52m1S9

Signed,

Theophilos Komnenos-Arianites

Trade Baron of Cartagena, Pontifical Legate of the Church of the Canon

Edited by dmitris

Hernando Altamirano nods in approval and signs the loraine. "We must defend our own"